Spurs vs Marseille - 8pm Weds 7th September, at the Nearly full Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1PSG6510244+2016WWDWW
Previous rank: 3
Marseille6510133+1016WWWWD
Previous rank: 4
Lyon5410144+1013

They are joint top with PSG so far this season, this is going to be a tough game and a tough group.
Tudor tends to play balls to the wall attacking football. Which is either going to suit us down to a T, or be a nightmare. Tons of Gooners or ex-Gooners in that Marseille side as well.

Should be fun.

The Champiooooooooons!

God it's good to be back.

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Emerson - Bentancur - Hojbjerg - Perisic
Kulusevski - Kane - Richarlison

2-0 Tottenham.

Would be a good test. Marseille are a good team, play good football and are currently joint top in Ligue 1.

Would imagine we see minimal changes to our strongest eleven, even with City at the weekend. A good start is imperative in this competition.

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Davies
Emerson - Hojbjerg - Bentancur - Perisic

Is what I think Conte will go with. Son will finally get a rest I think and Davies will come back in with Perisic.

I think we'll get the win and Richarlison will get his first for the club.

The Champiooooooooons!

God it's good to be back.

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Emerson - Bentancur - Hojbjerg - Perisic

2-0 Tottenham.
would go with that but doc for emerson. hope he sticks with lenglet as he needs minutes now to really knock the rust off.

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Emerson - Bissouma - Bentancur- Perisic
Kulusevski - Richarlison - Son

We need Kane and Hojberg sharp for Saturday.

Hope Richy gets the start again. He deserves it. You know he is going to be up for it and has to be something his dreamed of playing in after all those years toiling at Watford and Everton.

Sanchez, what's the score, Sanchez, Sanchez what's the score?

It'll be nice to sing that again. At their one, not ours, hopefully.

Going to this, first game of the season and my my first champions league game.

Luis Suarez also up front for them. Guendonkey, Sanchez, Kolasinac, Payet, Bailly from Utd. Won’t be easy but will be familiar.

This group has the feels like CL 16/17 at Wembley where we struggled against a decent Monaco side and Leverkusen not getting out of the group.

Prove me wrong Spurs.

Luis Suarez also up front for them. Guendonkey, Sanchez, Kolasinac, Payet, Bailly from Utd. Won’t be easy but will be familiar.

This group has the feels like CL 16/17 at Wembley where we struggled against a decent Monaco side and Leverkusen not getting out of the group.

Prove me wrong Spurs.
Not really fussed about any of those players mentioned, it’s the unknown up and coming players (similar to Bernardo Silva and Fabino in that Monaco side). Agree it will be a tough start tho

Back
Top Bottom