Spurs vs Marseille - 8pm Weds 7th September, at the Nearly full Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People say it too expensive but Wolves and Southampton would have cost the same (cat b) and I would rather do the CL games than regular league games. It must be the imminent energy bills putting people off.

People say it too expensive but Wolves and Southampton would have cost the same (cat b) and I would rather do the CL games than regular league games. It must be the imminent energy bills putting people off.
Most of the ground with league games is filled with season ticket holders. I payed for this one on a whim when dreaming about a cl run (and having just sold my Leicester ticket on the exchange due to holiday) but its difficult to justify on top of the thousands I spend already following the club every year and the imminent crisis we are about to hit. I dont think ill be going to the other two home games and I think thousands of other st holders feel the same

And the fact that they've already spunked £100's on those self same Southampton and Wolves games.

Most of the ground with league games is filled with season ticket holders. I payed for this one on a whim when dreaming about a cl run (and having just sold my Leicester ticket on the exchange due to holiday) but its difficult to justify on top of the thousands I spend already following the club every year and the imminent crisis we are about to hit. I dont think ill be going to the other two home games and I think thousands of other st holders feel the same
Yes - Daniel needs to think very carefully about the pricing for those two games.

If we honestly have 20,000 seats free we should urgently be giving them to local schools, hospitals etc for students and staff. Try and create a buzz locally for the matches.

They couldn't care less about the local populous. They've closed the entire north upper. They'd rather save on costs than give people the opportunity to see a game.

VQujIEn.jpg

Forster, Emerson, Sessegnon, Spense, Sanchez, Tanganga, Lenglet, Bissouma, Sarr, Skipp, Kulusevski

You clicked "agree" on a reply to my post that said, "Why even bother posting this shit?" Yet now you are making an in-depth analysis about something you agreed was a "shit" topic and unnecessary to post :cool:
Why do you then bother to make a comment on a post that I should not have bothered to post coz it was shit?
I assumed his post was about why the publisher should bother posting such a shit article.

This was dumb when you said it to the other bloke and it's still dumb the 2nd time.

The rest of your post; meh... You're just rambling.
Well, because you say so Mr. Police it doesn't necessarily become so. You should relax a bit more and stop playing the police so often and start being more cheerful :cool:
Working yourself up over just a simple post, as you did, is being dumb,
Are you a policeman by profession?

Back
Top Bottom