Spurs vs Marseille - 8pm Weds 7th September, at the Nearly full Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At times shit is needed :cool:
Personally I just ignore the stuff I am not in favor of being posted unless it's offensive. And this was enough "shit" to have fans bombard Tottenham's Twitter account just coz of a bottle :cool:

......But you're the one posting it.

If you think it's shit then spare the rest of us.

......But you're the one posting it.

If you think it's shit then spare the rest of us.
You also "agreed" that is shit yet you also comment on it. I did not say it was shit I just thought it was a bit hilarious how so many Spurs fans overreacted to that one Twitter. We just have a different take on it ....and I know that you like to be TFC's "police" :cool:
And seeing the 13 pages of comments that one wonders why they bother being posted at all yet you single out just one post that really seem to get you wired up :cool:

Agree we should play the same 11 every week. Leave Richarlson on the bench until December, until Kane does a hamstring. That will motivate the Brazilian ahead of the WC. I don’t even know why we both name subs, should just have a bare 11 like in the good old days when men were men.
ummmmm I didn't say that but ok.

Any more on the capacity for tomo? This one needs to be a sell out with a great atmosphere! it's the CL it's what we fought for at the end of last season.

Home atmosphere is EVERYTHING!

38,000 tickets sold
Are you Head of Ticketing at Tottenham?

All That Magic GIF by Nickelodeon

Really disappointing figures at the moment if true. All this we want top 4 for CL football and the 1st game back is not even a sell out. Hope they can get the tickets sold ASAP..

Full stadium or not we still rightfully wanted to finish top 4.

Recession + over-restricted ticketing = Poor sales. That's got nothing to do with the ambitions of the club.

Full stadium or not we still rightfully wanted to finish top 4.

Recession + over-restricted ticketing = Poor sales. That's got nothing to do with the ambitions of the club.
It’s been priced incorrectly. Can’t blame macro economic issues, react to them and amend the pricing accordingly

Starting at 48 quid, right?

Been around that for what seems like forever....
I couldn’t find anything under £60 each for 2 seats together. Maybe I was looking in the wrong places but £120 for a midweek fixture - plus all the other bits and pieces added on, is steep for the first wage after summer holidays
Priced more reasonably it would have sold many more imo

I couldn’t find anything under £60 each for 2 seats together. Maybe I was looking in the wrong places but £120 for a midweek fixture - plus all the other bits and pieces added on, is steep for the first wage after summer holidays
Priced more reasonably it would have sold many more imo

I have no idea what's sold and what hasn't..... Can't even view the stadium plan (nor buy) with just a CRN.

I'd be going otherwise.

If we honestly have 20,000 seats free we should urgently be giving them to local schools, hospitals etc for students and staff. Try and create a buzz locally for the matches.

Back
Top Bottom