Spurs vs Marseille - 8pm Weds 7th September, at the Nearly full Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yea ticket prices should have been more aligned with the general economic climate and ganes being every 3 /4 days due to WC. Along with the cost of living crisis I blame fifa for giving WC to Qatar on the premise it would be a summer WC. Then realising that its 50C in summer in Qatar. Now did the presentation by Qatar include this little bit of unknown knowledge? Did fifas highly paid free loaders from far flung places who have no idea of how football is played not even think about this? They’ve changed it now to winter this disrupting all leagues. No impact to leagues in Outer Mongolia. FIFA have a lot to answer for!

Let’s go at them fast and strong they won’t be use to it from playing in the French league. Pressure then early and get a couple of goals if possible.

If I was in Conte's position I'd rotate the squad for this match instead of the City match.

Bring in Docherty, Skipp, Bissouma, Sanchez, Davies back in, also give Spence an opportunity vs OM.

And you are obsessed with tagging me in your posts :cool:

cat box GIF

If I was in Conte's position I'd rotate the squad for this match instead of the City match.

Bring in Docherty, Skipp, Bissouma, Sanchez, Davies back in, also give Spence an opportunity vs OM.

Fight all season to qualify for the Champions League.

Field weak team in the Champions League.

Sounds good!

Marseille are a good team, well organised and in form. This won't be an easy game and we need to seek 3 points to kick off our Champs League campaign.

The timing of the City game is a pain, but the squad are all fit and is big enough to deal with it.

A European game seems perfect timing for Son to open his account for the season.

Well, because you say so Mr. Police it doesn't necessarily become so. You should relax a bit more and stop playing the police so often and start being more cheerful :cool:
Working yourself up over just a simple post, as you did, is being dumb,
Are you a policeman by profession?

More lame deflection.

12 people (so far) agreed with the post questioning why you'd re-post such a shit article that seeks to do little more than to mock Spurs.

Maybe they're all easily worked-up policemen that lack a sense of humour too..... Got it. That'll be it. Nothing more to see here. You're golden.

I think, apart from LCB and LWB, rotation will be left until Sporting and Leicester. These matches (OM and Man City) need the best players we've got.

Lenglet and Perisic have the continental experience we want for OM. Davies and Sessegnon have the PL experience we want for City. Hojbjerg and Bentancur is the only stable midfield pairing we have at present. Emerson is the player Conte trusts at RWB and I expect Richarlison to keep his place in the front three until he under-performs.

Kulusevski could be re-introduced against Sporting or Leicester if Conte wants to rest Kane or Son and those would be the games to give Skipp and Bissouma a chance to find their form. They also seem an opportune moment to rest Emerson and give Spence a couple of games.

Too much to go Skipp/Biss just yet…. Skipp from bench hopefully. Start PEH

Back
Top Bottom