Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
In all seriousness, I'd look down upon any Spurs fan who attended such a replay. It would have zero legitimacy in my eyes.
It would just never happen, only time i could ever see a replay would be had the game been called off for whatever reason, this is just Klopp trying to get favours from refs and VAR now, he wants to make such a fuss that any 50\50 call will go there way from now on as he wants the officials to scared to get it wrong.
Its basically bullying and someone needs to put him in his place!

Someone from the FA, not the PL, need to step in and tell Liverpool to stop whining. It happened before to almost every club, happens, and will happen again.

My thought is that they know nothing is coming out of it in terms of replays, points, goals, etc. They are just ramping up the noise to impact ref psychy in the future when they ref their matches. Refs on Liverpool matches in the future will be EXTRA cautious and too afraid to make a sensible/honest judgement.

It is an unfair advantage and they know what they are doing. Life moves on. You got your apology, the PGMOL will make their process better.

Someone from the FA, not the PL, need to step in and tell Liverpool to stop whining. It happened before to almost every club, happens, and will happen again.

My thought is that they know nothing is coming out of it in terms of replays, points, goals, etc. They are just ramping up the noise to impact ref psychy in the future when they ref their matches. Refs on Liverpool matches in the future will be EXTRA cautious and too afraid to make a sensible/honest judgement.

It is an unfair advantage and they know what they are doing. Life moves on. You got your apology, the PGMOL will make their process better.
They not only need to step in and tell them to STFU, but also hand a large fine for all the comments from Die Zähne

They not only need to step in and tell them to STFU, but also hand a large fine for all the comments from Die Zähne
It's become an offense that really mounts to that extent and impact the integrity of the game if he is pointing all this pressure on future refs of Liverpool matches. I thought they were concerned of the game integrity. If so, STFU and move on.

Lol from RAWK

If Klopp says a replay is the right thing I won’t disagree.

I can imagine that had we benefited from a legitimate goal being scored but denied by a var mistake he would grant our opponents a replay. In fact, he would probably do as Bielsa did in the Leeds v Villa game if he was told of the error during a match. Let them walk the ball into our goal.

He is a champion of fair play, although out current yellow and red card tally from 7 matches belies that thanks to the reffing we’ve been subjected to.’

Christ, that last paragraph

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

When Gary fucking Neville went off on one during the game about the VAR fuck up (AND the Jones red card, FFS), Klopp and the scousers must have thought - wow, even Gary fucking Neville is on our side over this, therefore everyone in football outside Spurs must be too, let's really push it.

But Gary fucking Neville has changed his tune (little prick), and the whole country is now laughing at your delusional arrogance.

This is blowing up in their faces. Honestly think refs will actually be less likely to take their side from now on.

:ange-arms2:

Interesting hypothetical question:

Would you prefer to replay the game 1-0 down in the 34th minute and 11 men vs. 10 men

or 0-0 from the kick-off with 11 men vs. 11 men?

It's not "interesting" at all................

Fuck this replay nonsense.

He’s worse than Arteta. Arteta is a tit, he’s not vindictive like klopp who is just a nasty bully and prick.

Cunt is out there flat-out lying; saying that Jota didn't touch the player on either yellow card.

Bitching about the red card even after the appeal was rejected.

Absolute skid-mark of a man.

Last edited:
pxeoVxv.png

That's the moment the ball leaves his foot. i.e. It's the only frame where it's not still touching his foot. I clipped it from the spursplay video and that's the clearest timing and angle I could get.

So, it's all a fucking joke and they are bleating about nothing. When Neville saw this angle during an interview, he lost his bluster.
The problem is the angle. If we knew the frame timestamp here we could apply it on a more appropriate angle and see but i guess we dont have that.

(Freed from desire)

Replay desired
Jurgen klopp has lost his mind
Replay desired
Jurgen Klopp had lost his mind
Replay desired
Jurgen Klopp has lost his mind
Replay desired

Na na na na na na na
Na na na na na

Back
Top Bottom