Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Rules, like the law can be changed and there is nothing wrong, if undertaken through due process.

That means being voted on and whatever else.

You can't retrospectively make up the rules just to suit.

All those who say Levy would never agree to a replay are right if it was an away game, but lets be honest it would be pretty hard for him to turn down another full night at the Lane! :levylol:

Ok I know Big Ange reads this forum so here is what to say when they bring up about the replay on the next press conference , say "yeah mate , look your right and I think its only fair we play them again - how does May 4th sound? We will even travel to Anfield mate , just make sure you do the lap of honour when we win the league by 2 points!" :ange-arms:

I don’t think Klopp actually believes there’s a chance in hell he’d get a replay, but he’s trying to stir up the siege mentality among his troops and make the refs hesitate in giving decisions against them, lest they get put through the Liverpool media hysteria blender.

Just being the manipulative and hypocritical cunt that he is :mourbye:

Lol from RAWK

If Klopp says a replay is the right thing I won’t disagree.

I can imagine that had we benefited from a legitimate goal being scored but denied by a var mistake he would grant our opponents a replay. In fact, he would probably do as Bielsa did in the Leeds v Villa game if he was told of the error during a match. Let them walk the ball into our goal.

He is a champion of fair play, although out current yellow and red card tally from 7 matches belies that thanks to the reffing we’ve been subjected to.’
That is the epitome of deluded

Who are these 'many'? Surely hardly anyone thinks that, outside of deluded scouse ever-the-victim morons, plus the usual clickbait media. :/

At this point not even the bulk of the media are behind the idea of a 'replay'...... The only peeps that are behind the idea are dippers, goons and chavs.

.....And some idiot Spurs fan that was just on TS arguing that a replay would magically clean up the VAR process (even though one has no impact on the other)!

Everyone else is bored and is moving on.

Back
Top Bottom