Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Game's just a financially doped circus these days anyway. Be so funny if the refs think 'fuck you' and do it to them again and again

I fucking hate Liverpool more than any other club on this planet. Klopp is a goofy stupid looking fuck. Their fans are smelly thieving bastards who’d steal the sugar out your tea.
Fuck them,let’s replay and smash the cunts🤣🤣

But not a chance will that get replayed

Song for the next game against them....

To the tune of "you're fucking shit"

Ready

Ready?

The checks compleeeeete
The CHECKS COMplete
The checks compleeeeeete

For 90 fucking minutes.

Interesting hypothetical question:

Would you prefer to replay the game 1-0 down in the 34th minute and 11 men vs. 10 men

or 0-0 from the kick-off with 11 men vs. 11 men?
I don't mind answering this as a fun aside, even though it's not happening.

The game would have to start 34th minute, us 1-0 down and against 10 at the exact same time on a Saturday evening in September.

Gakpo would only be allowed to play until half time.

Jota would have to be sent off at whatever minute in the second half.

Every single fan would need to be where they were, wearing what they were wearing, with the same level of intoxication, medication, etc. This applies to those in the ground and around the world.

All players would need to be at the same age, same fitness level and on the same form.

LiVARpool would have to reveal what level of asthma medication every single player was sitting at.

And here's the kicker...exactly the same officials.

I don't mind answering this as a fun aside, even though it's not happening.

The game would have to start 34th minute, us 1-0 down and against 10 at the exact same time on a Saturday evening in September.

Gakpo would only be allowed to play until half time.

Jota would have to be sent off at whatever minute in the second half.

Every single fan would need to be where they were, wearing what they were wearing, with the same level of intoxication, medication, etc. This applies to those in the ground and around the world.

All players would need to be at the same age, same fitness level and on the same form.

LiVARpool would have to reveal what level of asthma medication every single player was sitting at.

And here's the kicker...exactly the same officials.
Fuck that then because I was ball deep in Margot Robbie

Back
Top Bottom