Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Vickery's been saying Spurs should let Liverpool score at the start of the game at Anfield.

He's supposed to be a Spurs fan. What a cunt.

Vickery's been saying Spurs should let Liverpool score at the start of the game at Anfield.

I'll take 1-5 to be honest.

I think we should absolutely fucking destroy them. I want everyone to go out with veins bulging. Wipe the fucking floor with them. Beat them down until they can't get up then spit on them.

And after the game, say it like it is. They didn't lose because of an offside goal. They lost because we were better over 90 minutes.

Jota's was not unfair. He was yellowed following a number of fouls and then second yellowed for a further bookable offence. Not unfair in the slightest. And note even Liverpool have not contested it.
He had not been booked for previous fouls but for the one he didn’t actually do. He had been verbally warned so when Sarr went down Jota was so close behind the ref assumed he was responsible. I hate the sly little man but that’s the truth of it.

So you’re telling me someone in the media is saying something controversial to get attention?

Lies No GIF

I don't get why the refs cant be miced up like the rugby refs

Ref says on field decision is offside VAR say ok

Check it

(Fuck it up and pat each other on back anyway)

Its then 3 or 4 people having a conversation if an offside takes 2 or 3 mins whats the harm in a quick fucking chit chat if its somethign as important as a Try or a Goal its ludicrous its not done

My issue with this is altering rules to compensate for VARs clear inept ways.

The only way to eradicate all errors in football using VAR is to abolish football itself. The powers that be would rather that happen than to say they were wrong to roll our a piece of technology that was clearly light years behind what the modern game required for its implementation.

They won't shelve it until they come up with better solutions they'll alter the rules of the game to compensate for it. Its not on from the suits that run the game but taking it on the chin and packing half of VAR in isn't even in their thoughts as it will lead to instant sackings and their livelihoods being at stake. They care only for themselves at this stage mate

He had not been booked for previous fouls but for the one he didn’t actually do. He had been verbally warned so when Sarr went down Jota was so close behind the ref assumed he was responsible. I hate the sly little man but that’s the truth of it.
You're a bit too fond of the truth for my liking.

Is it too late to replay the 2010 WC QF with Germany after that Lampard 'goal' that crossed the line. I also want a refill on the pint I spilt celebrating it before realising the officials hadn't seen it

Back
Top Bottom