Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters

F7mcp2WWkAAYynF

Are you mixing up Pape Mata Sarr with Destiney Udogie? Makes it hard for me to take your first incorrect point seriously imho....
Are you mixing up Pape Mata Sarr with Destiney Udogie? Makes it hard for me to take your first incorrect point seriously imho....
It is entirely possible Jota clipped Udogie. And that this contact is impossible to see from the various available camera angles, but was seen and/or heard by the ref.

Anyone who has reffed would know that immediately.

It is entirely possible Jota clipped Udogie. And that this contact is impossible to see from the various available camera angles, but was seen and/or heard by the ref.

Anyone who has reffed would know that immediately.
Jota clipped Udogie for both yellows. It's hard to see the one where he's running at full tilt, but he clips DU's foot just as it comes off the ground, sending it into his other foot as it goes back.

Replay.....

Start the game at the the point they should have kicked off at 0-1
With 10 men
And about 60 minutes on the clock
It's obviously absurd and would apply to every "wrong decision" in each game.

I don't expect Klopp, or for that matter a single living Scouser, to be aware of the "Butterfly Effect", but it is highly relevant here. One cannot assume an apparently "small" event does not have a profound impact on the course of subsequent events.

On a more obvious point, what if at the point of scheduled replay we had a spate of injuries to key players. How fair would that be?

Lol from RAWK

If Klopp says a replay is the right thing I won’t disagree.

I can imagine that had we benefited from a legitimate goal being scored but denied by a var mistake he would grant our opponents a replay. In fact, he would probably do as Bielsa did in the Leeds v Villa game if he was told of the error during a match. Let them walk the ball into our goal.

He is a champion of fair play, although out current yellow and red card tally from 7 matches belies that thanks to the reffing we’ve been subjected to.’

A champion of fair play?

LOOOLLLLLLIPOPS

They fouled Bissouma 10 times in the one game alone and Jones tried to hobble him.

Breaking News:

The PL set up a replay date, not negotiable, it's at 3.00pm on Saturday 14th October.

It's good choice during international break.

Back
Top Bottom