Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
He should have been booked for time wasting as well, so that should have been red.

Maybe they want to start at replay with 8 men?

Cor they way they're going the replay will get called off:

:mourloopy:

"A match is played by two teams, each with a maximum of eleven players; one must be the goalkeeper. A match may not start or continue if either team has fewer than seven players."

In all seriousness, I'd look down upon any Spurs fan who attended such a replay. It would have zero legitimacy in my eyes.
If it ever went that far, which it fucking won't, 60000 should rock up to WHL and blockade the entire stadium.

A replay would be an absolute farce, so I'd expect us to do our part in making it the biggest ever seen in Football.

It's obviously absurd and would apply to every "wrong decision" in each game.

I don't expect Klopp, or for that matter a single living Scouser, to be aware of the "Butterfly Effect", but it is highly relevant here. One cannot assume an apparently "small" event does not have a profound impact on the course of subsequent events.

On a more obvious point, what if at the point of scheduled replay we had a spate of injuries to key players. How fair would that be?
This was why I was furious at Woolwich crying off our match in the 21/22 season for 1 covid case when they had half their squad injured or AFCON. IMO, the rescheduled match should have excluded anyone that was unavailable for any reason other than covid.
But of course, all those players returned.

And we beat them 3-0

He had not been booked for previous fouls but for the one he didn’t actually do. He had been verbally warned so when Sarr went down Jota was so close behind the ref assumed he was responsible. I hate the sly little man but that’s the truth of it.

It was Udogie and there is an angle that shows the contact.

If DU had tripped himself the camera angles would have shown it but don’t let the scousers know that. We still have plenty more tears to harvest.

He definitely should have been booked for the hack on Bissouma before that anyway and probably the elbow/forearm he led with on a different challenge.

He lost his battle with DU, got dominated and lashed out.

Airfix, please PLEASE change the profile picture again, you don't need that and nobody here deserves to see this face every day!

Please Please Cat GIF by Guldhart

It was Udogie and there is an angle that shows the contact.

If DU had tripped himself the camera angles would have shown it but don’t let the scousers know that. We still have plenty more tears to harvest.

He definitely should have been booked for the hack on Bissouma before that anyway and probably the elbow/forearm he led with on a different challenge.

He lost his battle with DU, got dominated and lashed out.

1. Jota contact > Dawg stumbles > trips over his own feet as a result of initial contact > Legit yellow.
2. Jota took the man out; pure and simple > Legit yellow.

= Off you fuck, Jota.

Unlike many, I used to have a certain amount of respect for Jurgen Klopp. I can see now how misguided that respect was. He's an utter cunt. Nothing more, nothing less.

His comments today are pathetic and actually quite dangerous in stoking up the already toxic environment within their fanbase.

In my honest opinion he should be told to retract his outlandish, pathetic suggestion or face a hefty fine and a touchline ban for deliberately fanning the flames of an already supercharged situation.

Shame on him.

Back
Top Bottom