Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Shagging Eva Braun and cultivating a natty moustache?
Yes, that would have been an option!
And Eva Braun would have had a second reason to give herself the bullet

Looking Around Premier League GIF by Liverpool FC

Fans would have to attend to support the players. No Spurs fans would be a huge advantage to Liverpool.
Nope.

No fans in an empty WHL would send a message that nobody other than Liverpool would see it as a legitimate match. Especially on a live TV game, which it would be. I'd remove the buildup music, the prematch build up, the entrance music, the lot. Treat it like the farce it would be.

Doesn't matter because the PL would never be stupid enough to do it anyway.

Yes, that would have been an option!
And Eva Braun would have had a second reason to give herself the bullet

Looking Around Premier League GIF by Liverpool FC

What annoys me about Klopp is he is a very intelligent man. He knows there won’t be a replay, he is playing up to the Liverpool fanbase that has a reputation throughout the U.K. and probably Europe as being full of grievance and conspiracy theorists.

I assume he is doing this to create a siege mentality at the club and also bully the FA to make sure decisions are shall we say fair going forward. It remind of Alex Ferguson in how he could be a prick but Fergie never had the fanatical LFC fanbase behind him.

He is a great manager but I feel there is a nasty undertone to how he and Liverpool have behaved.

We aren’t relevant to the conversation.

Match of the day hardly dealt with us, Sky hardly dealt with us. Liverpool rightly or wrongly have huge media power and know how to use it.

We basically got brushed aside and our win which is a win no different to Liverpool beating us last season when Jota Kung Fu kicked Skipp is now ignored for the great tragedy of Liverpool defeat.

It’s the big boys (meaning Liverpool or Man United) throwing their weight around.

What annoys me about Klopp is he is a very intelligent man. He knows there won’t be a replay, he is playing up to the Liverpool fanbase that has a reputation throughout the U.K. and probably Europe as being full of grievance and conspiracy theorists.

I assume he is doing this to create a siege mentality at the club and also bully the FA to make sure decisions are shall we say fair going forward. It remind of Alex Ferguson in how he could be a prick but Fergie never had the fanatical LFC fanbase behind him.

He is a great manager but I feel there is a nasty undertone to how he and Liverpool have behaved.
I agree with you that he knows that he is intelligent and therefore he knows exactly what he is doing!

For me he is a narcissist!

A while ago I watched press conferences from his time in Dortmund!I! I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I! I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!I!

Making jokes at other people's expense.
Embarrassing journalists in front of other journalists and doing it very underhandedly (not to be confused with Mourinho's failures)!

For me, he's a really bad, evil guy who knows exactly what he's doing!(Sorry, I get really angry when I hear such idiots - they're arsonists!)

He’s always reminded me as being more of the Fritzl type.

"Boy, Jessie Helms. Isn’t that a great one, i’n’t he? Just another little fevered ego tainting our collective unconscious. Cos you know, anyone – like Swaggart – anyone that far to the right is hiding a very deep and dark secret. You do know that, right? I’m an armchair f***ing psychologist, but anyone that – you know when Jessie Helms finally dies, he’s gonna commit suicide first of all in a washtub out back underneath a pecan tree. He’s gonna slash his wrists and he’s gonna write in blood, ‘I been a bad boy.’ But you know they’re gonna find the skins of young children drying in his attic. Swarms of horse-flies going in and out of the eaves, and on CNN, over and over, his wife going, ‘I always wondered about Jessie’s collection of little shoes.’ Anyone that far to the right is f***ing hiding a deep, dark secret.’"

>>>>> Klopp: Same vibes.

Last edited:

Yeah agreed.

Before, other fans just sort of took Liverpool fans cries for a replay with a pinch of salt, understanding their frustrating but knowing it was just fanfiction.

The fact actual professionals like Klopp and the like are realistically suggesting a replay makes them look fucking stupid.

They had the sympathy. What they wanted. And they've thrown it all away. And ifs hilarious.

There's no undertone mate, they're just plain nasty.

As far as I am concerned, they are a stain on the game, moreso than any other team.

No other team tried to use 9/11 as a recruitment drive, draping Liverpool scarves all over ground zero and postulating nauseatingly about how they understood the tragedy of New Yorkers as they'd suffered their own.
Conveniently forgetting that one was a terrorist attack that killed thousands, whilst the other was Liverpool 'fans crushing Liverpool fans in their frenzy to get into a game free of charge.

No other team has used Auswitz as a PR exercise, leaving their branding all over for the World to see.

If any club deserved to disappear without trace, this pondscum club is it.

I mean it when I say this, no other club comes close to the level of loathing and disgust I have for the dippers.

I once saved a perfectly good penalty for Avely fc under 12s and the bastard ref claimed that I had moved off my line too early

They scored the retake

We lost the match

I demand a replay

Back
Top Bottom