Spurs vs Leicester City - Sat 17th Sept 2022 - 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What’s our playing style???
Ride It London GIF

Why are we so poor this season, what's changed from how we were the end of last season. Guess son was in the form of his life but that doesn't account for why we can't string a few passes together
We've always been primarily the Kane and Son show. When that dynamic gets shut down or one of the players is off it, we're just not the same team. It's been that way for a long time now.

Conte has now effectively having us play through wingbacks and it's just not the same. We've shifted the dynamic from Kane/Son to our wingbacks, much moreso than last season.

Ffs not watching today but why are we allowing that to happen? Especially after the shit show on Tuesday. Told you conte ball has no room for passing. Leicester even though bottom of the league can still pass the ball around. Worse thing is we let them! So much for some going on about how conte has made us solid! Bollocks!
The rumour was a great pre season followed by a team ready to match the big guns I think not FFS

How is it even possible to get battered by Leicester? I swear they hav had double figures of attempts at goal. More than their entire season.

Thank fuck Man City game was called off last week.

That first half was awful in truth. We played like a team who it's hard to say really.

Richard Keys, like him or not is saying we haven't moved on since Conte arrived and has been unconvinced so far this season. I think it a tad harsh maybe.

This half tells us quite a lot I feel because something is not clicking that is for sure.

My biggest fear or concern us that we don't dominate in any area of the pitch.. a too team should hold sway in at least 2 of the 3 areas..

Lose today and it moves towards worry.

We can’t have our team playing against a team with such low confidence at home and not get out and attack and close down the opposition. We are constantly retreating into our half, we will win, but against better opposition????
How do you work out we will win? Again complete bollocks arrogant thinking.

Conté's having Jose issues. We need players that can do the basics. We have a wingback that can't defend or attack. We have no creative Mid-fielder. We have a striker that's forced to play AM. We have 2 DM. We have 3 CBs that wouldn't get into any of the other top 6 clubs.

Challenge for the title. We'll be lucky if we make top 4.
Fuck off seriously

Back
Top Bottom