Spurs vs Leicester City - Sat 17th Sept 2022 - 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They've been the better team - seems to be something we are saying more and more.

The manner in which we immediately get back into shape around the box rather than trying to win the ball further up the pitch when we lose it is embarrassing.

We just don't seem able to produce anything from midfield anymore.
First 10- 15 we won it back up top. Players just dropped deeper and deeper

Well...... Something's not working.

How the hell we can play so poorly with this group of players and top 3 manager in the world is a mystery.

If you're looking at that half and wondering who to change..... It has to be Bentancur off for Bissouma...... Bent has been a massive weak link this half and he's leaving us open right through the middle.
Because we have average at best wingbacks

A plodding midfield

And below par centre backs in the main

8 or 9 out of 10 window tho

Because we have average at best wingbacks

A plodding midfield

And below par centre backs in the main

8 or 9 out of 10 window tho
Dance Flowers GIF by A24

Why are we so poor this season, what's changed from how we were the end of last season. Guess son was in the form of his life but that doesn't account for why we can't string a few passes together

Well, that was a rubbish half, Dr Tottenham looks like he’s in session :mourcheeks:

We’re fortunate to be going in even. Unless Conte can stop them running around like headless chickens with rubber feet, we’ll be gifting Leicester their first win of the season.

Yes, you are.

Scum.

The rest of us are spurs supporters

I’m a spurs supporter through and through like my father and my grandfather. But being a supporter of a team doesn’t mean we need to agree on everything. I mean, I’m sure a lot of us agree that you are of exceedingly low IQ; easily triggered; and a bit biggoted at times - but I won’t fault the minority that think the contrary. Freedom of speech. Sad lonely little man you are. Sad hate filled little man you are. I feel sorry for you.

Back
Top Bottom