Spurs vs Inter @ Giuseppe Meazza|| Tue 16:55 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Interesting hearing the studio saying we aren't pressing well, I think this is a wrong observation, I think what is true is we are pressing differently. The difference in my eyes is we are not pressing to win the ball up the pitch, we are pressing wanting them to go long, which is what they are doing. Listening Hoddle say they are setting traps for us, WE are setting the trap for them and it is forcing them to go long, and we then win the 2nd ball, which is what we have been doing.

It was only 2 passes, he still made a couple of good ones early on too, just "we" get fixated on the shit.

To be fair, it only takes one mistake to go down a goal here.
We can't afford any critical mistakes in buildup play, especially with our offense sputtering.

I’ve decided to give the match thread a miss mate, it’s just exhausting.

All I’ve heard since Saturday is we’re knackered, yet everyone thinks we should come to Inter and be 3-0 up with 95% posession.

Was enjoying the game until I came here
I never view a thread during our games, I can't watch and type at the same time. lol

Back
Top Bottom