Spurs vs Inter @ Giuseppe Meazza|| Tue 16:55 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry but Dier has been good. Covering a lot of ground and slowing down and spoiling almost everything they are trying to create. (He gave a couple of his lazy passes early on but I think he's doing a very solid job tonight).

Yea he improved a good amount after a shit first 10-15 minutes.

I’d drop Eriksen deeper and bring Moura on.
Shame we havent got a fully fit Dembele/Wanyama
We could get Dier off,

Lamela could do what he does, interchanging and not stifle Eriksen. Thier back line would be under pacy threat & have Kane to worry about, whilst Eriksen would could control the middle, playing nice balls over the top,whilst Dembele mops up and gives us breathing space

Sorry but Dier has been good. Covering a lot of ground and slowing down and spoiling almost everything they are trying to create. (He gave a couple of his lazy passes early on but I think he's doing a very solid job tonight).

I’ve decided to give the match thread a miss mate, it’s just exhausting.

All I’ve heard since Saturday is we’re knackered, yet everyone thinks we should come to Inter and be 3-0 up with 95% posession.

Was enjoying the game until I came here

Maybe it’s true, and I clearly don’t understand football, cos I’m really pleased with the effort in the middle and the defending.

Up top hasn’t clicked, I have my reasons why, but on the whole I think it’s ok.
Vorm hasn’t had a thing to do.
We need to get Davies and Son linking up.

Don’t see the point in going long, the CF won’t chase it
Fuck off with your Kane hate you utter imbecile - best striker in a generation constantly berrated by some clueless fat wanker wou hasn’t kicked a ball in his life. Yeah - play Llorente instead for the rest of the season. Cunt

I'm hoping we get all these misplaced passes out of the way today before we play Barca in a few weeks time - because that COULD get Messi.

One thing I can say about Liverpool is that their legengs who are now pundits are loyal to a fault and always defend them. We get Glenn Hoddle who shits on us every opportunity.

All I’ve heard since Saturday is we’re knackered, yet everyone thinks we should come to Inter and be 3-0 up with 95% posession.

For once stick to your promise you poisonous vermin

Two teams lacking in confidence and coherence. I think we are edging it, but we are so careless with the ball it's painful. Lamela and Son can do good things with their subsequent touches, but only if they survive their own first touches. Kane again channelling his inner Troy Deaney. Rose gave the ball away more than anyone Saturday, and Davies is replicating that tonight.

I can't tell if we switched to a back 3 later on in that half or whether Dier just decided to have a rest from all the pointing and hiding he'd been doing.

Whenever we are trying to play out Dembele and particularly Dier are so slow at offering themselves, it's making it so hard to play out, up the other end the Pressing is half arsed, several times one or two players go, but others, especially the midfield two just hang back and this means Inter play out easily and we are then getting pulled out, and they can play out easily, just fortunate that Inter are pretty wasteful too.

Just do not understand why the only formation Poch won't play is a 433.

God give us a midfield soon.

Your comments are always sooo whiny mate

Back
Top Bottom