Spurs vs Inter @ Giuseppe Meazza|| Tue 16:55 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4-2-3-1

Vorm
Trippier
Alderweireld
Vertonghen
Davies
Wanyama
Winks
Eriksen
Lucas
Lamela
Kane

Bench
Gazzaniga
Aurier
Rose
Sanchez
Dier
Dembele
Son

I'm going with this as our team vs Inter. I make their key man Perisic he always turns up on the big stage

I'm getting a little dose of the Champ league blues .
As we have no chance of winning it , except for it's financial gain but the revenue is never used to strengthen the first 11 , it seems just an enjoyable little romp .
This season distractions could be more costly to a league position but then ,,, we can get back in again if we are lucky.
A sort of catch 22 or a Turkey without any stuffing. Is it Istanbul or Constantinople or even Byzantium, really l should use the Greek not the Latin.
Still want to win off course.
I fucking hate stuffing. Gives me the farts

This won’t end well. We are a mess . Offensively and defensively .
Damn true..i hate to say this but I'm kinda not sure I even want to watch this game...who am I kidding I'll be watching probably through my fingers as I have all season so far, thank God we don't have to play Barca yet...we would get royally spanked and hard....i would of loved to see us give Barca and especially inter a bit of a terrorising even if we came up a little short in the camp nou. Not sure that's even partly realistic at the moment..

Damn true..i hate to say this but I'm kinda not sure I even want to watch this game...who am I kidding I'll be watching probably through my fingers as I have all season so far, thank God we don't have to play Barca yet...we would get royally spanked and hard....i would of loved to see us give Barca and especially inter a bit of a terrorising even if we came up a little short in the camp nou. Not sure that's even partly realistic at the moment..
Inter is an even bigger shambles than we are right now so it will be like watching two starving wolves go at it looking to regain form

I'm looking forward to this. What better way to bounce back than at the San Siro? I think we'll do it. I'd like to see both Son and Lamella start and if that means benching Kane then so be it. Really hope he puts Wanyama in there as well. We've got to freshen things up. Will be interesting to see if he sticks with Vorm. I've got a feeling he will. 2-0 Spurs. Let's get things back on track.

Inter Milan fans seem to think they'll be going 3 at the back for this one.

So likely to be:

Handanovic
de Vrij - Miranda - Skriniar
Candreva - Brozovic - Vecino - Asamoah
Naingollan - Perisic
Icardi
Which is more than beatable. Asamoah and Candreva will be up and down but there will be space. It'd be PERFECT for us to play Lucas AND Lamela in this one to utilise the space that'll be left behind.

Back
Top Bottom