Spurs vs Inter @ Giuseppe Meazza|| Tue 16:55 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When you think of our catchment area and what the academy has to offer it is weird we don't have at least a couple of really top talents coming through in that position.
Have we not? Must admit other than who’s mentioned on here regards U21s,reserves etc I know very little of what the potential is coming through?

If no Alli, I'd like to see

Vorm (Just being realistic, Gazza's not gonna play)

Aurier Sanchez Vertonghen Rose

Wanyama Winks

Lucas Eriksen Lamela

Son

it'll never happen but the most important things for me are Son and Lamela starting.

I'm getting a little dose of the Champ league blues .
As we have no chance of winning it , except for it's financial gain but the revenue is never used to strengthen the first 11 , it seems just an enjoyable little romp .
This season distractions could be more costly to a league position but then ,,, we can get back in again if we are lucky.
A sort of catch 22 or a Turkey without any stuffing. Is it Istanbul or Constantinople or even Byzantium, really l should use the Greek not the Latin.
Still want to win off course.

Back
Top Bottom