Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dier is useless on those breaks. Always caught in no man's land, playing neither the ball or a pass. Oh, and never fast enough to catch up to the play.

I’m not a Dier fan but he did ok and was unlucky not to score

Not a PEH fan either but he came on and did a good job

Kudos to both

VAR for our second goal stole our moment And let Chelsea reset. Udogie and romero lost their heads. VAR delays also likely why VdV pulled hammy as standing around waiting for ages instead of playing. Just bad luck.

I am not convinced our second was offside, first angle, where you could see defenders feet Son looked on. Then ref used the other angle where you couldn’t see the foot at all. Anyone got a still of the first angle ?

We never stop that's the way to go. Good showing and some grit shown.

Romero isn't exactly at fault. It's his nature and that's what got us working. Perhaps he can take studs away from his boots, he be still as effective

Thank fucking Christ for that as well, I’d rather go down swinging than play like the pussies we have been for the last 4 years.

Ange is the answer.
we all wanna see attacking football mate but youre going to be forced into times where you have to think logically. we was just waiting for them to get it right, they had 45 mins to do it. the fact that donkey scores a hat trick says it all. if VDV was still on the pitch then fair enough, but you got donkey dier trying to get back and cant even catch the second man.

Not sure how I feel after watching that game. Celebrating going 2-0 up only for it to be disallowed by a marginal offside, then to get two players sent off, but the 9 players on the pitch still played their hearts out and still played positive attacking football (high line and still looked a threat) only for other goal to make it 2-2 but for another marginal offside.

Then ended up losing 1-4

And breath....

But the fact remains I fucking hate the chavski scum still and so want us to turn them fucking over at the bridge.

For 20 mins I fell in love with football like I had never before and the next 35 mins after that makes me hate the game. It’s in an utter mess because of VAR.
I really don’t know what happened there.

The negatives are obvious so ill just focus on the positives

* Looked decent with ten men
* Looked decent with NINE men and could have scored twice
* Vicario sweeper keeper extraordinaire
* Sub players attitude was 10/10
* Dier / Hojbjerg much maligned recently but both came on and were bloody good
* Chelsea are shit and could only score in open play against NINE men, couldnt even do it against ten
* Fans 10/10

How much bad luck can a club get, haven't we suffered enough???

And the Nomads have been cheating for over 100 years, and getting away with it!!

Loss against a bad Chavs side
Romero out 3 games
Udogie out 3 games
Van de Ven out for??
Maddison out for??

That's probably our 4 best players out in the same game! Would be extremely surprised if our title chances aren't gone now!

Seriously, has anyone seen anything like this?

Back
Top Bottom