Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would a) still be very concerned as a Chelsea fan & I think Poch will be.

and b) Yeah the high line was illogical and practically speaking we probably should've switched it up but its clear we're an all or nothing team atm and continuing to go for it was probably worthwhile. Few unlucky moments where we nearly still brought it back.

Commitment levels not in doubt. Never felt less worried about a loss.
Summed it up perfectly!

Would a) still be very concerned as a Chelsea fan & I think Poch will be.

and b) Yeah the high line was illogical and practically speaking we probably should've switched it up but its clear we're an all or nothing team atm and continuing to go for it was probably worthwhile. Few unlucky moments where we nearly still brought it back.

Commitment levels not in doubt. Never felt less worried about a loss.

Your best post on this site mate.

Exactly

Proud of the lads tonight.

Romero is a fucking idiot for playing like he does. Destiny is young and he'll learn that you shouldn't be rash when you're on a yellow.

But all the others out there tonight should hold their heads up high and put this one to bed.

Worried about Micky and his hamstring and i'm praying that it's not as bad as I fear.

Oh and fuck Chelsea and their cunt players, staff and fans. COYS.

I get the frustration but we can only really blame ourselves. Romero's challenge was a red and was very similar to the Liverpools against us. Udogie should never be diving in like that. People calling for us to set up like Conte is madness, we played on and we're arguably the better team with 2 men down.

Under Conte it would have been the same but we'd never have scored.

Back
Top Bottom