Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking disgraceful officiating every week. Hope Ange savages them in the interview.
The officiating is always shit.

But that defeat is 100% on us and of our own making. We have to take it on the chin.

I don’t want Ange to give them an excuse. He doesn’t have to dig them out, but we fucked up.

If there is a silver lining it's that the past was on full display with specific players we were forced to field.

The future is bright and seriously hope the injuries are minimal.

Udogie and Romero let the whole club down tonight. And the team as a whole let themselves down in the first half because we could have calmed it down, 1 nil up and just taken control. We played playground football.

Good effort by the 9 men, but i can't get past the bullshit we did in the first half. Threw away a game against the cunts we all hate.

We all anticipated a game where we would be on the wrong end of this sort of scoreline. Hopefully learn from it so it doesnt happen again.

Cant let this derail our season like it normally does. Neville on commentary already trying to create narratives for blame on our players.

On another day the silly reds dont happen. The tight offside calls are a yard in our favour etc.

Fans were great tonight, they didnt deserve that.

We can't go the whole season unbeaten, it was never going to happen, we are one point behind City and the ONLY reason we lost this game is because we beat ourselves.

The players that remained on that pitch were fucking WARRIORS. I am proud and this isn't the end of our season, the season really starts now imo, COYS.
For me its not the loss so much, its the fact we Lost VDV to an Injury, Romero for 3 games , Udogie for a Game and Maddision?
Still Brennan looked like he can be the missing part of the puzzle tonight!

Back
Top Bottom