Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch must be laughing his head off.

All week last week there was talk about booing and abuse from us. He beats us and we end up with loads of injuries and suspensions

It feels like horrible karma
I can’t lie I started to feel a bit sorry for him after some of his interviews I’m a romantic at heart so it’s not my fault! However after that game it’s just proof that if he was proper Spurs he would never have dreamt of going there and it’s clear his game plan was just to kick the shit out of Maddison, even after he gets the sack later this season I will never welcome him back here!

I can’t lie I started to feel a bit sorry for him after some of his interviews I’m a romantic at heart so it’s not my fault! However after that game it’s just proof that if he was proper Spurs he would never have dreamt of going there and it’s clear his game plan was just to kick the shit out of Maddison, even after he gets the sack later this season I will never welcome him back here!
I think the thing is, if he didn't sign for them, how long would it of been until another big prem club asked him to manager their club? He loves managing in the prem so I imagine he felt he had little alternative unless he was willing to wait another 12-18 months.

If he's getting rejected by the club he loves, been very vocal about wanting to come back and he's still been fobbed off, what more can he do? If he goes to a club like Everton, Wolves or something like that it'll significantly devalue his career prospects, so he had to go with what was on the table imo.

He knew damn well that we were going to outplay them and win by a canter if he played fair, so he knew in order to make it a more even contest he had to get his players to go for the jugular and play nasty to get inside our players heads. And tbh, his game plan seems to of worked quite effectively...

For all those who still have Poch close to their hearts:
gross james van der beek GIF

Good, I saw him do this as they went back to the half way line.. Clearly saw him pick a coin up and lob it back into the crown with some force.. Ofcourse, the dickhead of a supporter should not have thrown it in the first place, but doesnt excuse the diving little cheat.
The comments are both hilarious and predictable...
All about "what about the fan who threw it?" ...plus the inevitable "witch hunt cos he's black!"

They'll ban both him AND the fan if the footage exists, which I'm sure it does... Maybe VAR should've had a look... They fucking scrutinised everything else on Monday!!

Knowing our luck, he'll be banned for the games that will indirectly affect us if Chelsea lose!

All about "what about the fan who threw it?" ...plus the inevitable "witch hunt cos he's black!"

They'll ban both him AND the fan if the footage exists, which I'm sure it does... Maybe VAR should've had a look... They fucking scrutinised everything else on Monday!!

Knowing our luck, he'll be banned for the games that will indirectly affect us if Chelsea lose!
I saw it clear as day, at the game, and I couldn't believe that the MIB decided to ignore it, as it must have been seen by at least one of them.

Can we get a replay?

Back
Top Bottom