Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't quite know what to make of that.
Certain players totally imploded and let them themselves down tonight.
Those that stayed on the pitch showed a lot of heart even if the high line was suicidal, we were a Son finish away from a draw with 9.

But ultimately we've let those cunts do us again, it's always them.

And now we have a B team for at least the next 3 games.

I just hope today wasn't the day the wheels came off

Its ofc Romeros responsibility to keep his head on, but if Oliver wasnt a shit ref losing control of the game so early, not giving a foul after Silvas hockey tackle, he wouldnt have gotten the red either. Just want to point out, Michael Oliver is a shit ref even if the cards were correct (dunno why James werent sent off though).

Well those still on the pitch really tried hard but we lost, our goal difference is damaged, suspensions and injuries are a nightmare. We lost it rather than Chelsea won it.

Was it Caiceido Romero kicked out at when he was down?

Whoever it was, I reckon they said something and red mist descended over him, he lost composure after that.

Wauw, just wauw. I can't remember a worse game. Isolated the result isn't that bad and can't fault the remaining players, cos they gave it a real go (even Dier had a good game). But the dominos started tumbling and daddy'o has to address this disciplinary issue. Whilst Romero and Udogie will be missed short term, VDV could be a season defining injury. He’s been the safety vessel of this defence with his recovery pace, and I'm not looking forward to Dier trying to play catch up in a high line. Damn

Back
Top Bottom