Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems like more people are worried about Pochettino coming back to his old stomping ground and getting something more than just us dropping points to Chelsea.

Fuck them both. They won't be able to handle us.

I won't cheer him nor will I boo him - means nothing to me now, so ignoring him seems to be the way to go.
I think, as often in these games with 'returning ex-managers', a lot will depend on how the game is going...

If we're doing well/winning, I imagine the reception towards Poch might be pretty kind/sympathetic...

...if not, it'll be viscous!!

I was watching Poch on MOTD and like after every THFC game I did not have a clue what he was talking about.
I don't wish ill to the man and I genuinely thought he could be like Fergie at Spurs but he is a fecking loser.

Loved by Spurs fans then he joins them lot and calls them "the greatest team in England". The state of that man's morals.

Fuck him. I hope that lucky jif lemon he shoves up his arse explodes causing him a level of rectal distress that matches his dismay on the day.

He barely got to use the stadium. At the time I thought that was fate being cruel. Now I know it was doing us a solid on the karma front.

Step into Ange's arena you yo-yo dieting hamster-cheeked turncoat fuck and feel the wrath.

I would like to see the boys taking more shots at goals/
Looks like they are obsessed with the perfect pass/passing even inside the box. Have a crack.

we shouldnt be having scorelines like 2-1 against teams like Palace's

Loved by Spurs fans then he joins them lot and calls them "the greatest team in England". The state of that man's morals.

Fuck him. I hope that lucky jif lemon he shoves up his arse explodes causing him a level of rectal distress that matches his dismay on the day.

He barely got to use the stadium. At the time I thought that was fate being cruel. Now I know it was doing us a solid on the karma front.

Step into Ange's arena you yo-yo dieting hamster-cheeked turncoat fuck and feel the wrath.
Seems a bit petty to me for a bloke who was unceremoniously dumped but whatevs

West Ham is on a bloody Thursday night.
To be honest, selfishly, as a dad of two under the age of 4, I like the evening games. I cant make it to many games anymore as I live in Somerset, so the evening games are the best. Put the kids to bed, beer, whack the fire on and fully enjoy it.

Plus this games with that turncoat prick on the sidelines, there may be some fruity language thrown around.

I think Poch is being found out a bit.
He had a perfect storm at Spurs. One of the greatest strikers in history rising up from the youth. An astonishingly good set of defenders that just needed Alderwiereld to complete it. Prime, utterly brilliant Dembele. Throw-in Dele and Eriksen at their best and a sprinkling of Son and Wanyama and all he really had to do was point them at the opposition.

You could argue that to get to 2 finals and have 2 title challenges and win nothing, he actually under achieved with that squad.
That we didn't win a single thing, (except the sodding Audi cup), with that team is beyond ridiculous

I want us to kick the <removed>s arse's Round 2 and this time get the points as well.
And to give Poch the bird, big time!

Fuck Cancer GIF by Deez Nuts NFT
Selecao Richarlison GIF by Confederação Brasileira de Futebol

Back
Top Bottom