Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think the team picks itself , Same as yesterday but Udogie back in if he is fit and Brennan in for Richie.
I want no mercy for these cunts, as long as Sonny is clinical we will win!

For anyone feeling sad for Pochettino, just remember what this fucker said when he joined the blue scum.

"In the last 10, 12, 15 years, Chelsea is the greatest team in England,"

"For me, it is a pleasure and honour to now be involved with Chelsea Football Club. We are so excited, and I know Chelsea very well, it is one of the greatest clubs in the world. So of course, it was easy for us to make the decision to move here."

Now I get that he wants to impress the Chelscum, but if he loved spurs as much as he declared then you just don't say things like this.

So I have absolutely zero fucking sympathy if he gets sacked by Chelsea after we pump them next game.

For anyone feeling sad for Pochettino, just remember what this fucker said when he joined the blue scum.

"For me, it is a pleasure and honour to now be involved with Chelsea Football Club. We are so excited, and I know Chelsea very well, it is one of the greatest clubs in the world. So of course, it was easy for us to make the decision to move here."

Now I get that he wants to impress the <removed>'s, but if he loved spurs as much as he declared then you just don't say things like this.

So I have absolutely zero fucking sympathy if he gets sacked by Chelsea after we pump them next game.
The cunt made his bed.

It will be a test because they have a big threat on the counter attack. But if we can make a fast start, our crowd under the lights will ramp up the pressure and they will fold, because Chelsea have a lot of young players who don't have confidence from poor results.

We could really batter them.

I think Poch is being found out a bit.
He had a perfect storm at Spurs. One of the greatest strikers in history rising up from the youth. An astonishingly good set of defenders that just needed Alderwiereld to complete it. Prime, utterly brilliant Dembele. Throw-in Dele and Eriksen at their best and a sprinkling of Son and Wanyama and all he really had to do was point them at the opposition.

You could argue that to get to 2 finals and have 2 title challenges and win nothing, he actually under achieved with that squad.

He had a perfect storm at Spurs. One of the greatest strikers in history rising up from the youth. An astonishingly good set of defenders that just needed Alderwiereld to complete it. Prime, utterly brilliant Dembele. Throw-in Dele and Eriksen at their best and a sprinkling of Son and Wanyama and all he really had to do was point them at the opposition.

You could argue that to get to 2 finals and have 2 title challenges and win nothing, he actually under achieved with that squad.
you could argue that with the players he had at spurs he should of won something! especially as the league was in a weakened state.

he had the best team weve had in the premier league era ( bar this team) and leicester won the fucking league...hes a loser

Now I get that he wants to impress the Chelscum, but if he loved spurs as much as he declared then you just don't say things like this.

Honestly you just don’t go to Chelsea. What happened to his farm in Argentina?

Chavs spent a £1B. Camt score at all. And I know the reason. Tactics and interpretation

Poch is yelling ' We need to be clinical "

Players are hearing 'We need to be Comical' and they are really trying their best. Bless em.

you could argue that with the players he had at spurs he should of won something! especially as the league was in a weakened state.

he had the best team weve had in the premier league era ( bar this team) and leicester won the fucking league...hes a loser
I actually think that team was better than this one. For now....

They play decent football and knock the ball around well but are so lacking clinical edge it’s shocking. Don’t make any stupid mistakes at the back and I can’t see them scoring more than a goal against us and I back us to score a few, their backline is far from convincing.

Hopefully they roll a strong team out midweek in Carabao, we all know Poch hates cups but it’s their only chance to compete for something this year realistically.

Chelsea’s next five games: away to us, City, @Newcastle, Brighton, @United. Yikes!

Spot on. Go through the squad he had. Getting second is no amazing achievement at all.

Back
Top Bottom