Spurs vs Chavs Match Thread (22/12/19 @ 4:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just told my boy that Christmas is cancelled, that Santa Poch won’t be coming this year with bags full of three points. He cried, of course, and between sobs asked, “why, daddy, why?”

I showed him today’s line up from Jose and highlights of Aurier, Gazza, Dier and the rest playing football. He cried a lot more but seemed to understand a bit though some confusion remained. He said, “but I’ve been good all year dad.”

“I know son,” i said, “but Spurs have been bad all year.”

I told him he could still have the spurs shirt i bought him but he pointed out he’d been punished enough and didn't want it. Cant really blame him, the poor little mite.

Child abuse at its worst!

You should be ashamed

Still at least he presumably doesn’t watch AFTV

I'm assuming this is a baseless and un-measured statement....?

Look, I'm part of that generation myself and distinctly remember such issues woven into the music and culture of the era...

90's:

rhwXfl7if1dXyt7pXgod5yEejjVWBE-C5cIJxCotYR8.jpg

plur-1120x470.jpg

a1745bbdf7bb4c2c480b71f3039b2814.jpg

I can only speak from my own experience, and it was never a thing in the groups I was in, maybe it was the E but I never saw it. And I was in groups of friends of all races.
Could be a bit of rose tinted memory glasses but I can only say it how I remember it.

Its everywhere now, You got Stormzy saying the country is 100% racist because we voted for the Tories, you get remainers saying that Brexiteers did it for racist reasons, and now we've got it at the football every week.

So for my own experience its a much bigger deal now than it was then. Maybe your own experience was different.

Hardly baseless or un-measured

Nope life ban (and all their family members).

Show due process, investigation etc. However if proven, cut it out ruthlessly.

If you are found chanting racist remarks, you and your immediate family will not gain attendance to WHL ever.

Suggest they follow Chelsea or Millwall or move to Bulgaria, Slovenia etc.

So if someone in your family murders someone you should all go to prison?

Sounds like a plan.

Ask Rudiger which part of the ground it was supposed to have come from, then speak to every single person in that section, if they heard it then they need to say who it was. If they din't hear a thing then we are owed an apology.

Nope life ban (and all their family members).

Show due process, investigation etc. However if proven, cut it out ruthlessly.

If you are found chanting racist remarks, you and your immediate family will not gain attendance to WHL ever.

Suggest they follow Chelsea or Millwall or move to Bulgaria, Slovenia etc.
Yep, should ban anyone who they’ve ever worked with/went school with too
:pocheyes:

Ask Rudiger which part of the ground it was supposed to have come from, then speak to every single person in that section, if they heard it then they need to say who it was. If they din't hear a thing then we are owed an apology.
You know full well if nothing comes of this it’ll just go quiet and everyone will pretend it never happened, we’ll get no apology

Well, won the corner and picked out Vetonghens late run last weekend with his first two touches and completely changed the game against Olympiacos at two nil down and scored a goal.

Just off the top of my head.

Don't let your perception of him wanting off change the fact that our midfield is void of any ability to advance the ball. And he is still our most proven progressive player.

Christ. "Won the corner"? That's because his set piece didn't find one of our players and how many times out of 100 is Verts going to score from there?

Olympiakos he changed the game because Dier, who seemingly can't pass more than 5 yards, was taken off.

You seem to attribute everything good that any of our players do as down to Eriksen.

...for life.

And if we can find a legal way of doing it, their immediate family as well.

why their immediate family??

if your cousin did this at a game then Tottenham issues you a ban for life it would make no sense.

collective punishment is generally only done in totalitarian societies like North Korea, under no circumstances could I support it.

Back
Top Bottom