Spurs vs Chavs Match Thread (22/12/19 @ 4:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't see us losing this.

Gazzaniga
Aurier - Sanchez - Alderweireld - Vertonghen
Sissoko - Dier
Lucas - Dele - Son
Kane
Jose seems to be heading towards a preferred line up at the moment and I can certainly see similar to this. Maybe drop Lucas and put Winks in or Ndombele if he finds himself fit enough.

3-1

Shall be in attendance, not in my preferred area of 124 though. This time I'll be above the chavs fans in 424.

I hope they offer me one of these new STs...🙏

Same line-up as at Wolves. Wouldn't be surprised if we came out with a different gameplan though, José is the master at adapting his teams for a match. Praying that we will win. Need good games from Dele, and Son, because their first touches were extremely poor today and we missed a lot of counter-attacking chances because of that. If Dier plays like against Wolves, I'm confident.

Can't see us losing this.

Gazzaniga
Aurier - Sanchez - Alderweireld - Vertonghen
Sissoko - Dier
Lucas - Dele - Son
Kane
Jose seems to be heading towards a preferred line up at the moment and I can certainly see similar to this.

I'd both choose and predict that MF.

We aren't equiped to 'dominate the midfield' (tm) right now, so I'm not gonna encourage grey-hair(*) by worrying about us trying to. Truth is, as long as those two bring the beef and facilitate the FBs joining in with the front 4, I think we got 'em.

(* bus-conductor bus-conductor - You can have my share, fam. :dierpochhug: )

Back
Top Bottom