Spurs vs Chavs Match Thread (22/12/19 @ 4:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd both choose and predict that MF.

We aren't equiped to 'dominate the midfield' (tm) right now, so I'm not gonna encourage grey-hair(*) by worrying about us trying to. Truth is, as long as those two bring the beef and facilitate the FBs joining in with the front 4, I think we got 'em.

(* bus-conductor bus-conductor - You can have my share, fam. :dierpochhug: )

Take what I can get, mine all dropped out when we signed Sissoko.

Same lineup as at Wolves. Don’t think Ndombele will be fit. Jose may have lost to Man U, no way he loses to Chelsea at home coming off 2 PL moral boosting victories.

COYS

That Carabou Cup exit is a blessing in disguise, Jose now has another full week to prepare hopefully the wounded are healed so Ndombele and Lamela would be in contention
The back 4 is what it is but they coped well yesterday and despite the torrid time super Jan had the last laugh. Jose will not let the players do another United so I expect a top notch performance against that racially abusive rabble from Kings Road

That Carabou Cup exit is a blessing in disguise, Jose now has another full week to prepare hopefully the wounded are healed so Ndombele and Lamela would be in contention
The back 4 is what it is but they coped well yesterday and despite the torrid time super Jan had the last laugh. Jose will not let the players do another United so I expect a top notch performance against that racially abusive rabble from Kings Road
Might not be a good idea for me to read this on Kings Road as I am now then.

It will be their cup final and hopefully Jose will ensure it is ours also.

Gazza

Aurier Toby Davinson Bert

Ndom Foyth

Loura Dele Sonny

Kane MBE
Can we get over the whole Foyth in midfield thing please? Would have happened by now if it was ever going to happen, not that it was.

Can we get over the whole Foyth in midfield thing please? Would have happened by now if it was ever going to happen, not that it was.
Anyone who thinks we could or should be starting Foyth in Midfield or Sessegnon at LB for the first time against Chelsea does not understand the Premier League, the importance of this match, or Mourinho.

Anyone who thinks we could or should be starting Foyth in Midfield or Sessegnon at LB for the first time against Chelsea does not understand the Premier League, the importance of this match, or Mourinho.
Completely agree, I think foyth could have a future there especially if we don’t spend in Jan, but now is not the time to experiment.

This is the most important game of the season thus far.

Completely agree, I think foyth could have a future there especially if we don’t spend in Jan, but now is not the time to experiment.

This is the most important game of the season thus far.
That's it. I'm all for trying the young players out in different positions, but that's what pre-seasons and dead rubbers are for.

I don't think for this game we will see many changes to the starting line up , if any, but it will be interesting to see how we will prepare this game with no midweek distractions

I am expecting a slightly easier game than yesterday's and I would be surprised if we won't win this one.

In fact, even with all the issues we have in midfield, to me it's quite reasonable to expect back to back wins up to the dippers game (not saying it will certainly happen, but...)

1-0 win written all over it.

They're in poor form lately. Lost to fucking Bournemouth at the nazidome. But...they will probably turn up because they consider us as their #1 rivals and because fat Frank will motivate them to the bone.

COYS. Jose kneeslide in front of the chav away section.

What he said.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom