Spurs v OGC Nice Wed 21st Dec 7pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gil basically doesn't stop running, but honestly he should run less and focus on developing his first touch and getting a bit stronger.
Yeah can be a bit headless chicken at times but can't fault his efforts and did make some good runs.

Gil basically doesn't stop running, but honestly he should run less and focus on developing his first touch and getting a bit stronger.
I can't see him develop into a player we can actually use. He doesn't seem to be a particularly intelligent player. Often keeps the ball too long and runs into trouble. Bad first touch and doesn't have the vision to pick really good runs and passes

I think we should sell him, if possible.

Last edited:
Blocked. Honestly I don’t have the time or patience to deal with sub human fatberg gooner filth like you or your filthy mutt gooner skywalker68 . The pair of you are genuine wastes of life and I refuse to sully myself with you rodents anymore. Same goes for Zomb and Daveyboy.

Easily the worst four posters on this forum and not one of you is spurs. For shame.

Consider this the beating your parents should’ve given you.
Hahah it was only a month ago when you piddled yourself and you are now throwing this shit around because people have a different opinion to you? FFS, soiled pants

What drama queen

baby laughing GIF
I have the cunt on ignore mate, every now and again I take him off to laugh at his theatrics 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom