Spurs v OGC Nice Wed 21st Dec 7pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

this sarr looks fucking good already, hes naturallya big boy so even though hes not filled his frame out he is still strong and powerful enough. he should get some good first team minutes from now on. could be some player

Conte must start finding space to play Gil, Sar , and Spence - we cannot let these top class young players slip through our grasp , something the club will live to regret - Gil in particular is looking dynamic and feisty

Conte must start finding space to play Gil, Sar , and Spence - we cannot let these top class young players slip through our grasp , something the club will live to regret - Gil in particular is looking dynamic and feisty

What sort of wanker would disagree with that?

Oh hang on

🐀

Really enjoyed watching that. Tried to play some football instead of the low block shit.

Also liked the West African combo in cm. Bissouma and Sarr look a dynamic duo. Need someone in there to find a killer ball though.

I've seen a Swedish interview with Kulusevski where he was asked about his best position. And his answer was as a 10.

But he also reflected that he's never been as successful in that position as he is on the wing under Conte so he wasn't really sure anymore

This made me think that maybe a 352 with 2 defensive midfielders and Kulusevski as the attacking midfielder and Kane/Son or Kane/Richarlison on top would actually work.

He's got the work rate for it and the view and the feet.

Gil is not strong enough, every time he is challenged he hits the deck.

Runs around a lot, however, unless you're Harry Redknapp that's not enough IMO.

conte should trust more in paratici's eye
he will never learn the lesson, always focused on what others have and never on what he already has

I've seen a Swedish interview with Kulusevski where he was asked about his best position. And his answer was as a 10.

But he also reflected that he's never been as successful in that position as he is on the wing under Conte so he wasn't really sure anymore

This made me think that maybe a 352 with 2 defensive midfielders and Kulusevski as the attacking midfielder and Kane/Son or Kane/Richarlison on top would actually work.

He's got the work rate for it and the view and the feet.
Agree but he can’t isolate players like out wide. I wouldn’t be against trying him at RWB either in a 352. Either option should be tried if it means getting the football stranglers out of the starting 11

Back
Top Bottom