Spurs v OGC Nice Wed 21st Dec 7pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently few of the players have a sickness bug and the shits. Skipp was one mentioned by Conte but I cant remember the others, maybe Sonny. Not exactly ideal with matches coming up but they might not play tonight.

Apparently few of the players have a sickness bug and the shits. Skipp was one mentioned by Conte but I cant remember the others, maybe Sonny. Not exactly ideal with matches coming up but they might not play tonight.

National Lasagna Day GIF by Shaking Food GIFs

(Joking aside, I had that stomach bug a few weeks back, it wasn’t pleasant!)

hope gil starts again tonight. if he and kulu do start with kane up top will be interesting to see how that plays out. id expect very good intelligent football from them 3.

I'm very much looking forward to this. We've been out of our house for ten weeks while major renovation work was done, we stayed in a short-stay apartment but the wi-fi was awful, data connectivity hardly any better. As well as making my work a shit-load more difficult, it meant I missed a fair few World Cup and Group of 16 games (not England or Spain mind) as streaming was pretty much impossible.

Praise Jah, we moved back today, though the bulk of the furniture wont be here till tomorrow. Wife has said she'll be going to bed early as there's no TV and nothing else to do. I sighed and said that I'd stay in my office and work, glad to have fibre broadband again.

Bollocks to the work part, I'll be excitedly watching this. The new fridge arrived just now so I'm looking forward to finding out how quickly it can chill beers.

YIDS

shutterstock_1060966448-scaled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom