Spurs v Lyon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ba ba Bale ba ba ba Bale
aSTONISHING

Townsend and Tyldsley mugged themselve right off over the first goal - ' nah it can't go in' - - 'not so handy andy' decides it must be keeper error having called it so wrog

out of touch Clive is so flat footed completly flunks the commentary - where's John Motson or a proper South American commentator to do justice to genius - not on ITV that's for sure

Clive and Andy were mediocre and that's putting it nicely

Ba ba Bale ba ba ba Bale
aSTONISHING

Townsend and Tyldsley mugged themselve right off over the first goal - ' nah it can't go in' - - 'not so handy andy' decides it must be keeper error having called it so wrog

out of touch Clive is so flat footed completly flunks the commentary - where's John Motson or a proper South American commentator to do justice to genius - not on ITV that's for sure

Clive and Andy were mediocre and that's putting it nicely

I was watching it on mute so didn't have the pleasure.

My commentary to the missus (who says romance is dead?) went something like this...

"What's he doing, that's far too far out to hit a shot. Never going t-AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGHH FUUUCKING GET IN THERE!"

Followed by her laughing at my predictions.

I was watching it on mute so didn't have the pleasure.

My commentary to the missus (who says romance is dead?) went something like this...

"What's he doing, that's far too far out to hit a shot. Never going t-AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGHH FUUUCKING GET IN THERE!"

Followed by her laughing at my predictions.
Well your first bit was like the naysaying we got from Andy and Clive - but you recovered - they were rubbish and embarrassingly rubbish through the build up and the goal itself

That goal should have been celebrated like the masterpiece it was - but what we got was tepid - I may be misremembering but that's what I thought at the time - I've had a few beers since then :)

From my limited view I could see that we lacked penetration, no play maker that is willing to hit that super pass apart from Holtby who started on the bench.

I know Parker brings experience and is useful for getting the ball back but on the ball he is useless, may as well be attacking with 10 men. Would like to see Holtby drop into CM and give Siggy a go behind the striker or bring Tom Carrol into the team for some spark.

Back
Top Bottom