Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Genuinely do not care about the performance as long as we get the win. No post game analysis or people saying this persons shit or that persons knackered etc, Saturday is war and the only thing that matters are 3 points.

A win against this lot will be huge and will completely rid me of any sour taste lingering from the Watford game. 2-0 Spurs

Which ones?

Email from Spurs I got earlier ---

Ahead of our Premier League match against Liverpool this Saturday (15 Sep) - 12.30pm kick-off - at Wembley Stadium, please read the important travel information below.

Due to pre-planned engineering works, there will be no service on the Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City and Circle lines between Baker Street and Aldgate which may cause some disruption to your journey to and from Wembley Stadium for the Liverpool match on Saturday.

Pre-Match Advice

Supporters travelling to the match using Euston or King's Cross St Pancras are advised to alight Tube or Rail services and walk west along Euston Road, or use local bus services 18, 30 or 205 to Baker Street. From there use Metropolitan line services to Wembley Park station.

Supporters who would usually travel to Liverpool Street on Greater Anglia routes should instead alight at Stratford and change for the Jubilee line directly to Wembley Park. Supporters who travel on to Liverpool Street will be directed to the Central line and advised to change at Bond Street for Jubilee line services to Wembley Park. A normal Saturday service will operate on all other routes.

Post-Match Advice

After the match, queues into Wembley Park station will take longer to clear than normal. This is to prevent overcrowding at both Wembley Park and Baker Street stations. Please be patient and listen carefully to announcements from London Underground, Metropolitan Police and Wembley Stadium staff when queuing on Olympic Way.

Alternatively, supporters can use the Bakerloo line or London Overground services from Wembley Central station or use Chiltern Railways services from Wembley Stadium station. The usual managed queuing systems will be in operation at both these stations.

Supporters who do elect to use Wembley Park station and are travelling to Euston or King's Cross St Pancras are advised to use Metropolitan or Jubilee line services to Baker Street and continue your journey by foot or use local bus services 18, 30 or 205. Supporters who are travelling to Liverpool Street are advised to travel on the Jubilee line directly to Stratford and interchange for connecting services.

Supporters using Metropolitan line services to Baker Street for onward travel in central London are advised to interchange onto Bakerloo line services for a quicker and easier journey, as Jubilee line trains are expected to be extremely busy on arrival from Wembley Park. If you are travelling back to London Bridge or Waterloo, please use the Jubilee line from Wembley Park as space to board these services will be very limited at Baker Street.

You may wish to stagger your journey by staying behind in one of the shops and restaurants in the adjacent London Designer Outlet.

Read further travel information here →

You seem a reasonable person so no hard feelings, but if I wanted to find out about the opposition fans stance I’d just read through their forum rather than posting on it
They all seem reasonable before the match, then are complete dicks after. Every time. There's never a point engaging them. The only one I've seen that's remained decent is the Leicester guy blue moon or blue dog or something.

Urgh, I hate that the media narrative is that this is Liverpool's first 'big test' of the season (which, okay, true on paper) where they can show/not show their ability to beat the top 6 away this year. If we play like we did against Watford then it really won't be a fair barometer of anyone's overall quality. I'd give my left kidney for us to snap into action (I'm looking at you, Eriksen) and bitchslap the scousers.

Though on the plus side, just got some tickets for this.
:freundgoal:

Although now I can't drink my way through the fear.
:avbmad:

Can't wait either, but I'm going to go 1-2

Don’t be silly......their hoofball to Salah has been well and truely found out.
Stifle Mane and they’ve got nothing.

Still a load of crap at the back despite them kidding themeselves they are now world class in defence. They paid 140M for a keeper and CB that are worth 35M.

Doesn’t make them good.

Don’t be silly......their hoofball to Salah has been well and truely found out.
Stifle Mane and they’ve got nothing.

Still a load of crap at the back despite them kidding themeselves they are now world class in defence. They paid 140M for a keeper and CB that are worth 35M.

Doesn’t make them good.
I like your positivity, but all our English players seem knackered and out of form. Let's hope they are back in form for a big game

I like your positivity, but all our English players seem knackered and out of form. Let's hope they are back in form for a big game

If ever the phrase "only as good as your last game" was true, then its now.

Were we knackered when we destroyed Utd? We didnt lose to Watford cos we were knackered and out of form, we were done by two free headers.

The world cup was months ago. It was 5 games. Are you knackered now from the time you spent in the gym back in July?

If ever the phrase "only as good as your last game" was true, then its now.

Were we knackered when we destroyed Utd? We didnt lose to Watford cos we were knackered and out of form, we were done by two free headers.

The world cup was months ago. It was 5 games. Are you knackered now from the time you spent in the gym back in July?
I didn't watch England, but apparently they were shit for England too, Trippier aside

I didn't watch England, but apparently they were shit for England too, Trippier aside

Well it’s difficult to judge performances you haven’t seen.
Belgium weren’t shit.....is everyone knackered? Or just the English?
Should we rest Son when he comes back?

As I said, we have lost one game and won 3. Why are we tired now?

Well it’s difficult to judge performances you haven’t seen.
Belgium weren’t shit.....is everyone knackered? Or just the English?
Should we rest Son when he comes back?

As I said, we have lost one game and won 3. Why are we tired now?
It is difficult to judge a performance you haven't seen, generally people rely on the opinion of experts, which I've done.
I didn't say we should rest Son or anyone else.
Im guessing you are having some long running argument about this with others and I've triggered you. Try to relax and accept others have different opinions, it's OK. Everything is going to be okay

I have to admit to feeling quite nervous about this one. Although it's still early days, a little hinges on this one. The fact we slaughtered them last time round at Wembley has no bearing on Saturday'so game. I just hope that the players are up for it, and they play to their best form. Need a bounce back from the Watford game.

It is difficult to judge a performance you haven't seen, generally people rely on the opinion of experts, which I've done.
I didn't say we should rest Son or anyone else.
Im guessing you are having some long running argument about this with others and I've triggered you. Try to relax and accept others have different opinions, it's OK. Everything is going to be okay

Sooooooo, here we go again.

Me: "I think we´ll win"
You: "I think it we difficult as we are tired"

Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt you quote me, and disagree with my post and argue your own views?
Nothing wrong with that, thats the point in discussion.

But when I argue mine, it "relax and accept my opinion"

Why are people constantly coming with this pathetic line all the time. Ive accepted your views as much as youve accepted mine. We disagree with eachother at thats that.

If you want to make statements with no back and forth, then dont quote me, as I will answer you.

I thought that was what you wanted, but obviously you´re just another pussy on his high horse who wants to disagree with people at will, but gets all pissy when they come back with an answer.

Basically, fuck off mate.

Sooooooo, here we go again.

Me: "I think we´ll win"
You: "I think it we difficult as we are tired"

Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt you quote me, and disagree with my post and argue your own views?
Nothing wrong with that, thats the point in discussion.

But when I argue mine, it "relax and accept my opinion"

Why are people constantly coming with this pathetic libe all the time. Ive accepted your views as much as youve accepted mine. We disagree with eachother at thats that.

If you want to make statements with no back and forth, then dont quote me, as I will answer you.

I thought that was what you wanted, but obviously you´re just another pussy on his high horse who wants to disagree with people at will, but gets all pissy when they come back with an answer.

Basically, fuck off mate.
Every. Fucking. Day.

Genuinely do not care about the performance as long as we get the win. No post game analysis or people saying this persons shit or that persons knackered etc, Saturday is war and the only thing that matters are 3 points.

A win against this lot will be huge and will completely rid me of any sour taste lingering from the Watford game. 2-0 Spurs

Three points really important, but I definitely care about how well we play. I want to see us put in a shift that actually fits the quality of the team.

Second half against Utd showed our measured and ruthless side, and Id love to play this lot off the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom