Spurs Supporters Get Everywhere!!!!!!!!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not bovvered about telling people my age, 57, but I do get annoyed when they don't say I don't look it!! In fact the only time I have lied about my age is when I was a lot younger to get into a pub.

There I was taking a tour bus to a zip line experience in Victoria, Vancouver Island and the driver turns out to be originally from Bethnal Green, East London. Not only that, but a Spurs supporter to boot. So between the commentary he was giving to the other tourists on the bus, we discussed the stuff that Spurs supporters discuss when they first meet. His name is Alan and hopefully, he will find his way to this forum.
Mrs Perryman!!! Been meaning to get on here! Broke my arm taking tourists on a cycle tour! And we have Canada Spurs here, thriving football scene, I play in an over 45s league!!! Wouldnt find those in Blighty!
Hope you are well, wheres the bloody photos!

Hi Alan - about time. Hope your arm's OK now, bloody tourists, get in the way of everybody's fun, don't they!!!
I did post one photo but had a 'mare doing it, as its not a simple method here - I'm so useless when its comes to IT. Let me dig them out and I'll email you if u want (send address via conversation). One of my best holidays ever, we had a brilliant time. Hope to 'speak' soon, Dee

Hi Alan - about time. Hope your arm's OK now, bloody tourists, get in the way of everybody's fun, don't they!!!
I did post one photo but had a 'mare doing it, as its not a simple method here - I'm so useless when its comes to IT. Let me dig them out and I'll email you if u want (send address via conversation). One of my best holidays ever, we had a brilliant time. Hope to 'speak' soon, Dee
Still having re hab, when we were living in Mexico, I saw Spurs shirts for sale in the local sports shop, of course we are every where! Just need the fans on here to adopt the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS now, if the rumours about our new ground are true??

Can't believe I posted on here that long ago!!!!!
Anyway, Iceland last winter, couldn't get to the supporters club out there to watch the gooner game in the Carabo cup as we were chasing the Northern Lights (saw them for about a millisecond!), but I did meet a supporter walking down the street in Reykjavik.
Few months ago, at the theatre and noticed the guy in front of me had the Spurs app on his phone.
In Madeira last week, disappointed that I didn't meet anyone, but met Leicester fan and Scousers!
Then yesterday, sitting next to me on the plane to Malta, noticed the guy sitting next to me was scrolling through photos of the stadium. Turned out he was a South Korean, studying English in Malta for three months. Gave him the address of the supporters club in Valletta :)

I'm not bovvered about telling people my age, 57, but I do get annoyed when they don't say I don't look it!! In fact the only time I have lied about my age is when I was a lot younger to get into a pub.
Judging from your photo I'd never have thought you were 57, you look much younger.

That is you on the right, isn't it???

Judging from your photo I'd never have thought you were 57, you look much younger.

That is you on the right, isn't it???
Thats an old photo, I'm 63!!! But thanks for the sentiment.
When I get home I'll update my avatar with the pic I took on Saturday, as I can't seem to do it from my phone.
PS I can't tell left from right 🤭

Thats an old photo, I'm 63!!! But thanks for the sentiment.
When I get home I'll update my avatar with the pic I took on Saturday, as I can't seem to do it from my phone.
PS I can't tell left from right 🤭
Funny I was thinking about you yesterday when I was in my local Lidl. Couldn't help thinking there were some decent bargains, but I wouldn't want to Honeymoon in it.

Still having re hab, when we were living in Mexico, I saw Spurs shirts for sale in the local sports shop, of course we are every where! Just need the fans on here to adopt the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS now, if the rumours about our new ground are true??
Mate..do you (canada spurs) still meet at scallywags on bloor !

Back
Top Bottom