Spurs Supporters Get Everywhere!!!!!!!!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There I was taking a tour bus to a zip line experience in Victoria, Vancouver Island and the driver turns out to be originally from Bethnal Green, East London. Not only that, but a Spurs supporter to boot. So between the commentary he was giving to the other tourists on the bus, we discussed the stuff that Spurs supporters discuss when they first meet. His name is Alan and hopefully, he will find his way to this forum.

There are a few of us here on the Island. I've had a few fellow supporters stop me just to say "Hi" when I wear my Spurs hoodie or toque. I hope you enjoyed your trip here.
cheers, Mike

There are a few of us here on the Island. I've had a few fellow supporters stop me just to say "Hi" when I wear my Spurs hoodie or toque. I hope you enjoyed your trip here.
cheers, Mike

I loved it. We did a horse drawn trolley City tour first thing, very pretty, especially round the James Bay area. Then we spent the rest of the day on the zipline at Snooke, so didn't get a chance to see much else. I'll try and crack the photo thing and see if I can post the photo of us both, if you do know Alan say hi from me.

I know it well Mrs Perryman. Went to Bonner and Morpeth Schools and grew up on Cranbrook Estate. MMmmm Pie & Mash.
Think we might need a separate thread for this...... I used to work at Woolies down Roman Road on a Saturday whilst I was at school (we are talking waaaaaaaaaay back). I used to earn £1.75 A DAY, from 8.30am - 6pm, and we used to go and have lunch at Kelly's where we would have pie and mash for the princely sum of 10p!

here goes:

http://imgur.com/delete/Hn3CiLTCvb4tbEO
Hn3CiLTCvb4tbEO

I remember reading in the Daily Mail (I think) a reporter went to New York for something or other. Anyway, whilst in the airport he got chatting to a security guard who was from NY, had no English connections BUT was a full blown Tottenham supporter. He ended up doing a full spread on this guard.

On the same subject, my dad now lives in the Isle of Wight. A plumber, originally from Birmingham, came to do some work, and he spotted some Spurs paraphernalia around the house. Turns out he was Tottenham as well... Wierd!

I went to a chiropractor yesterday for the first time here in the Victoria area. I had on a spurs training shirt, turns out the chiro's grandfather or great grandfather played for spurs in the late 1800's or early 1900's.

:kaboul:
Think we might need a separate thread for this...... I used to work at Woolies down Roman Road on a Saturday whilst I was at school (we are talking waaaaaaaaaay back). I used to earn £1.75 A DAY, from 8.30am - 6pm, and we used to go and have lunch at Kelly's where we would have pie and mash for the princely sum of 10p!
Bloody hell you are old

Not strictly on the topic of this thread, but I once visited a tiny shop in the middle of nowhere in Long Island NY that turned out to be owned by a massive Chelsea fan. We'd just announced the signing of Crouch and he mocked me for it and said we weren't going to achieve a thing that season.

:crouch:

I had a Spurs shirt on in Almaty, Kazakhstan and had someone walk right up to me and wanted to start talking about the Modric transfer saga (this was last summer).

Back
Top Bottom