Spurs Supporters Get Everywhere!!!!!!!!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mrs Perryman

Supporter
I'm a Cockney Malteser 👑
There I was taking a tour bus to a zip line experience in Victoria, Vancouver Island and the driver turns out to be originally from Bethnal Green, East London. Not only that, but a Spurs supporter to boot. So between the commentary he was giving to the other tourists on the bus, we discussed the stuff that Spurs supporters discuss when they first meet. His name is Alan and hopefully, he will find his way to this forum.

My driving instructor in Exeter was a Spurs fan. He used to manage the Forum venue in Kentish Town and gave up the London life to move down to the South West with his missus.
Name was Joe Carrier I think.

Also on Sunday I went up to the Barcelona Convention Centre to register for this thing I'm doing there this week. Hardly a soul about as it was a big public holiday over here. The only other person I saw there was a girl in a spurs shirt.

I thought it was N.O.M.A.N.

IC+NOMAN.bmp

Friend of mine was traveling in Colombia, walks into a crappy bar in a tiny coastal village called Taganga. Looks up at the clock and sees this

A_qoDSWCMAAIDNI.jpg

Colombian supporting Spurs fans are very rare. Most have jumped on the SKY Four bible.

There I was taking a tour bus to a zip line experience in Victoria, Vancouver Island and the driver turns out to be originally from Bethnal Green, East London. Not only that, but a Spurs supporter to boot. So between the commentary he was giving to the other tourists on the bus, we discussed the stuff that Spurs supporters discuss when they first meet. His name is Alan and hopefully, he will find his way to this forum.

Grew up in Bethnal Green. Lived there for about 20 years. Lovely place.

so are you going to help me posting the photo or not! ........Please

To post a photo you need to first host it online, sites such as imgur or photobucket are good for this. With Photobucket (I use this more often for pics from my pc) once you've uploaded your pics to their site you will get a link to that picture which will start with; IMG and finish with /IMG (in brackets). Copy the code to here and your picture should appear!!

??????? You have to remember that I'm a complete numpty when it comes to all things techy.... what the heck is imgur or photobucket? Can't I just do a copy from where I have saved the photo on my desk top??? Sorry for sounding so ungrateful for this tip but it would help if I knew what you were talking about :confused::avbcringe:

oooh...didn't realise you were that green.

Photobucket and Imgur are picture hosting websites (Google will find them), you need to sign up, create an account and whatnot but they are respected sites and both are quite simple to use. They allow you to upload pictures from your pc to the internet, from there you can use the codes I mentioned to show them in forums such as this.

Ideally you should keep files such as pictures in your folders (too much on your desktop slows your pc) but all that would need it's own thread!

You need to upload the photo to a hosting site first - one such is imgur.com

Then you link it here

Easy, peasy, japanesey

Back
Top Bottom