Spurs - Fulham (H)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why the fuck does every manager we have think that if Lennon is out, we cannot possibly play someone else at RM.

Hmm, someone similar who has the same speed, and an extensive understanding of Lennon's role. Now who could that be?

No, no, the shower of shit we served up last season, and this season MUST be better than TRYING Walker in midfield. Even to the point of trying BAE in midfield.

Fucking hell.

Adebayor doesn't hold up the ball. It bounces ten yards off him.

He's a joke

Neither does Defoe. With both misfiring you have to revert to best fits. Adebayor is far from perfect but in terms of stature alone he offers the potential to hold it up. Defoe doesn't.

Don't get it twisted I'm not saying Adebayor has earned the starting berth but with neither scoring he's a better "fit" in the lone role than Defoe is.

Club fucked up by not bringing in a third option in either window so unless AVB is going to take a huge gamble on one of the kids then we're stuck with a midget who rarely touches the ball and when he does he does nothing with it or a 6ft plus cart horse that at least offers some sort of physical presence

I hate to sound pessimistic but if the unthinkable happens and we collapse I don't know what I'll do, three seasons of so nearly is too much. Mind that, wouldn't mind if we collapse 'IF' we win the Europa league.

Dire result
Keep calm, Woolwich will drop points, so will Chelsea. We are still in the mix.

They probably will, but we'll probably drop more!
The worst thing is, that because we lost at home, and ArseAnal won away this weekend, the NLD has completely been cancelled out!

I wanna know who Holtby has offended so badly to barely warrant inclusion recently... I thought we pushed his transfer through cos we were so desperate to get him in?
Surely HE would've been the obvious choice when Dembele came on - though Tiny Tom did great - I still can't get my head around the triple conundrum of playing 5 defenders, 2 Left backs and BAE on the left wing, SURELY Bale would've been a better option, if 'all hands were to the pump', it would hardly constitute him playing out of position!!

Today was shocking, the reason people are so negative on here is cos we've seen this all unfold barely 12 months ago..
If the players are too pig shit thick to learn from the pain of last year repeating itself, then shame on them, and more fool us for believing that today will kick-start a miraculous unbeaten run until the end of the season!

Fucking please prove me wrong Spurs, cos at the moment, most of us feel like psychics cos we can all feel what's coming!

This is football you cunt. It's not about debate or intelligence...it's about passion.

You stay away cunts can die for all I care

Can't stop myself...so, as long as we care a whole lot/show up for away games, we don't need to be intelligent? Fantastic point, completely logical and without flaw..with this as our base philosophy, we should win out!

Can't stop myself...so, as long as we care a whole lot/show up for away games, we don't need to be intelligent? Fantastic point, completely logical and without flaw..with this as our base philosophy, we should win out!

5 years ago, you Internet cunts didn't exist. With your over analysis of every word....and complete denial of the facts based on what sky sports tell you.

That Adebayor "defence drawing" run against the scum told me all I need to know about you lot. People denying what they could see with their own eyes.....intercunts

Go to a fucking game. For fucks sake. Talk to your average fan about Defoe and Adebayor...

Jesus wept

5 years ago, you Internet cunts didn't exist. With your over analysis of every word....and complete denial of the facts based on what sky sports tell you.

That Adebayor "defence drawing" run against the scum told me all I need to know about you lot. People denying what they could see with their own eyes.....intercunts

Go to a fucking game. For fucks sake. Talk to your average fan about Defoe and Adebayor...

Jesus wept

Come on. Ade did a great job running down the Fulham defenders in possession to force a quick reaction

lets celebrate it. God forbide, 100k a week or the will to win should motivate you to actually work hard on the pitch

Jesus wept
I almost felt like disagreeing this post. Not everyone has the privilege of living in tottenham. Part of the clubs success is having global support. Alot of us fans are just as dedicated and buy the merchandise and preech the tottenham name. Alot of us global support have chosen spurs for various reasons. Manu is massive in oz because people are bandwagon fans who only support winners. My uncle has been a diehard for 25 years. I find it insulting you would say that. I dont get my info or opinion from skysports. I watch spurs every weekend and I even purchased sentanta for $130 a year to watch the. In europa. One day I will save the money to fly over with my uncle to watch them live but right now I will continue to watch week in week out the highs and lows that come with this club. I have played football football for 18 years and know my game.

Back
Top Bottom