Spurs - Fulham (H)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

..and while I'm at it, 'Stand Up if you Hate ArseAnal' can fucking do one as far as I'm concerned! What a truly ridiculous way to show 'support' when our players needed it most!

I hate this. Why the fuck are we mentioning Woolwich at our games?

I hate this. Why the fuck are we mentioning Woolwich at our games?

Here, here. Stupid chant. I hate the fact that some fans prefer to sing about that lot than sing for us. We're in a bad run and we need to help our players - especially when we're clearly in need of it. Do we have to be defined as the team that hates Woolwich? FFS.

I hate the debate on "why do we sing anti Woolwich songs" more than the songs.

Woolwich do it about us, as do Chelsea as do West Ham. Even when we are not playing them.

As do City and Utd about eachother.

As do Rangers and Celtic.

As do Inter and Milan.

Barca and Real. St Etienne and Lyon. PSG and Marsielle. Hammarby and AIK.

And every other set of rivals in every football league in every country in the whole wide world.

And there is your answer. Rivalry.

Please deal with it.

..and while I'm at it, 'Stand Up if you Hate ArseAnal' can fucking do one as far as I'm concerned! What a truly ridiculous way to show 'support' when our players needed it most!
The fact that got a couple of 'airings' whilst Oh when the Spurs.. Barely made the hand-clap speaks volumes!

It's only to keep standing (and annoy the stewards) though, right? Although obvs it could be "stand up if you love Tottenham" (which traditionally isn't sung so much).

It's only to keep standing (and annoy the stewards) though, right? Although obvs it could be "stand up if you love Tottenham" (which traditionally isn't sung so much).

And THAT THERE is the rub!!
It would appear that hating ArseAnal is more important than loving Tottenham!

Having said that, I fucking hated Tottenham at various stages of yesterdays game... but I was hardly gonna try and get THAT particular chant going, imagine!!!! 'stand up, if you hate Tottenham!' it woulda been like musical chairs out there!

And THAT THERE is the rub!!
It would appear that hating ArseAnal is more important than loving Tottenham!

Having said that, I fucking hated Tottenham at various stages of yesterdays game... but I was hardly gonna try and get THAT particular chant going, imagine!!!! 'stand up, if you hate Tottenham!' it woulda been like musical chairs out there!

Sounds better than a morgue to be fair

Never a fan of the stand up if you hate Woolwich as it gives them credence they don't deserve BUT I always assumed it was purely about getting the supporters standing up.

Now, if that immediately was followed by WE ARE TOTTENHAM FROM THE LANE or similar then no problem, but it seems to be the end of it.

Bring back the fkin drum, it was the rhythm that kept everyone together and the atmosphere hasn't been the same since

Woolwich fans are like those wankers who have can't help but be premature ejaculators but constantly want to show off their six pack because they think that'll make up for not being able to perform/impress when it really counts.

wow, it's only taken until March this year for the goon trolls to come out.

Usually they at least wait until they are ahead in the league. Must be the verve of youth that, spilling your metaphorical load prematurely.

Admin Admin heads up for you.

Abridged version:
I'm a cunty gooner troll who says cunty gloaty things.,,,, cos I am a cunt and deep down, secretly hate myself!

...,at this point in proceedings, this cunt piped up with some gloating filth to prove beyond doubt what smug cunts they are, and to remind us, as if we needed reminding, just WHY we despise them!
Then I went off on one...,,

Wonderful timing, and THIS is precisely why you are so despised!
You have proved beyond doubt that your disgusting smug fans can win with about the same lack of grace as you lose! Classless, truly classless!

Where were you 2 weeks ago you gooner scumcunt? Hiding in your rancid sex cellar, wanking your anger away furiously in a puddle of someone else's piss 'cos that's just the kinda thing that gets you through the dark days!
.... good to know you were merely biding your time once again before you could emerge behind a shield of the possible reality that you might just finish above us (yes yes, again, 18 years, shadow, etc etc, don't think you're original pal)
Nice one.... and a nudder thing... Oh, bollocks, he's gone hasn't he? ...and I've bitten another fucking troll lurker! Bum!

I really REALLY wish they actually HAD pictures of David Dein shitting in our lasagne in 2006... Then they could finally get the triple relegation such an act of gross sabotage and cheating would incur, then they could work their way up the leagues LEGITIMATELY like they should've done in the first place, and we could all get on with our lives for a few years of fucking peace and quiet!

Oooh, just when I fear I might actually hate Chelsea more, those gooner cunts DRAG me back!!!!

#wellandtrulybitten

Back
Top Bottom