Spurs Flags

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The massive Spurs Norway flag is mine, but it's so big that I can't be arsed to take it anywhere. I'll buy a pint to anyone who can guess where this photo was taken.

229492_9060120525_692_n.jpg
Braga

My first and favorite away trip

Have to admit - although I was only 15 at the time, it's still one of my favourite trips. That's when the 'Glasgow. Glasgow' song really kick-started. We flew to Porto the night before the game and watched Woolwich get knocked out of the CL to PSV - brilliant.

The massive Spurs Norway flag is mine, but it's so big that I can't be arsed to take it anywhere. I'll buy a pint to anyone who can guess where this photo was taken.

229492_9060120525_692_n.jpg

Where is it mate?
One of the flags is Haverhill Thfc who are down the road from me.

Own a fair few.
I get mine printed from 'Ultrasshop' who are based in Poland, cheap and cheerful, not the best quality but good enough for a flag. My favourite flag isn't my own it's the one I use for my avarts on forums and Twitter.
Have just put an order in with Ultrasshop so thanks for mentioning them... hoping for delivery in time for Wembley.

Have just put an order in with Ultrasshop so thanks for mentioning them... hoping for delivery in time for Wembley.
No worries send them an email explaining you're a Spurs fan and would like it in time for Wembley on the 1st. They'll probably offer you express shipping for under a tenner extra.

That's my mate's flag. He's also got another one which says 'spurs and ger's or something along those lines!
Quite a few from Belgium come over for most spurs home games!
So is the story about it being in honour of a deceased bar owner true?

I
Ive seen the "Spurs n Gers" flag on tour back in the day, not for a while though. Standard liege? No idea.
It's my mates from Upminster. A good friend of ours Xavier (RIP - only 45) who ran the Cockerel pub in Vise used to come to Tottenham (almost every game). He got to know a lot over at ours and some started going to Liege. Visa versa there are a lot of Standard fans that travel to the Lane. The lad I travel with has a season ticket at Spurs and Standard. Look out for our new Tottenham/ Standard flag in Florence! 4 of us travelling together 2 English, 2 Belgians (both Standard season ticket holders). Was recently at the Standard v Anderlecht game, only English colours I saw were Spurs,

Last edited:
Probably around 100 come over every week. Flemish Spurs take at least one coach to every home game and a mini bus to aways.. Very well organised

Remember about 10 years ago when I used to go in the Gilpins (Wetherspoons up Edmonton), there used to be loads of Belgium Spurs in there every game.

100 is impressive

Back
Top Bottom