Spurs Flags

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ive seen the "Spurs n Gers" flag on tour back in the day, not for a while though. Standard liege? No idea.
Been told it's for a Belgian landlord who past away and those were the three teams he supported. I'll try and find the picture tomorrow - I remember stumbling across it on Instagram with the caption 'No Surrender'

Spurs & Rangers surprises me, we have an alliance with Aberdeen and they have a connection to Chelsea.

True, in the pub I drink in I think a Rangers flag would last about two minutes with the regular appearences of 'Deen lads and old 'ASC' Spurs lot that occasionally knock about. However you will find the odd Spurs/Rangers flag, for example this one:
av9IEGkl.jpg

Was at Celtic Park for Scotland vs England

we've got 1 made up for Fiorentina. done by Barmy Flags, best quality about (hand-stitched) but obviously it's pricey as well. not been delivered yet so no picture

Fiorentina is an awkward one, as I'm pretty sure they don't allow flags into the ground. If you look at their away end you can kind've see why. Wouldn't be able to see f*ck all, if flags were up around that cage. Although I hope that there is somewhere to put them up. Spoke to an Everton mate who's been over there though, and he said any flags gets confiscated & have to be picked up the next day from the police station. Agg.

Fiorentina is an awkward one, as I'm pretty sure they don't allow flags into the ground. If you look at their away end you can kind've see why. Wouldn't be able to see f*ck all, if flags were up around that cage. Although I hope that there is somewhere to put them up. Spoke to an Everton mate who's been over there though, and he said any flags gets confiscated & have to be picked up the next day from the police station. Agg.
Ah yeh good shout, our end will be packed as well so can't stick em on empty seats like Turkey either. We're on an evening flight back on the Friday So picking it up Friday won't be too much bother, could do without it though

Been told it's for a Belgian landlord who past away and those were the three teams he supported. I'll try and find the picture tomorrow - I remember stumbling across it on Instagram with the caption 'No Surrender'

True, in the pub I drink in I think a Rangers flag would last about two minutes with the regular appearences of 'Deen lads and old 'ASC' Spurs lot that occasionally knock about. However you will find the odd Spurs/Rangers flag, for example this one:
av9IEGkl.jpg

Was at Celtic Park for Scotland vs England
Rangers fans trying to tie their political stance to a club like Spurs is staggeringly odd, but then they're a confused bunch.

Ah yeh good shout, our end will be packed as well so can't stick em on empty seats like Turkey either. We're on an evening flight back on the Friday So picking it up Friday won't be too much bother, could do without it though
How many of you lot going over?

I don't think I'm even going to bother taking my flag over. We're literally in Italy about 23 hours. Gatwick - Bologna.

Any idea where you originally found that picture? Bit of a shout, but I'm pretty sure I took that. Braga away 2007.
I pinched the photo of off a bloke who posted in on another Spurs forum who posted it up with scans of tottenham boys we are here

How many of you lot going over?

I don't think I'm even going to bother taking my flag over. We're literally in Italy about 23 hours. Gatwick - Bologna.
I think there's about 9 of us in total, Stanstead to pisa early doors Thursday.

Oh yeah I've only just clocked I took your profile pic in that irish boozer out in Turkey. Good quality flag that

Ah, yeah I remember...Also remember tripping on that chair holding the Spurs/Ajax flag almost knocking it down on my way back. :pochfacepalm: Think I spent about 50%+ of my overall time in Turkey in that pub.

Really happy with the flag if I'm honest - only taken it to Limassol & Istanbul so far though.

Ah, yeah I remember...Also remember tripping on that chair holding the Spurs/Ajax flag almost knocking it down on my way back. :pochfacepalm: Think I spent about 50%+ of my overall time in Turkey in that pub
I went arse over tit on one of the chairs tying it up! That pub was very odd, had every beer under the sun, even small craft beers from indepent London breweries!

Back
Top Bottom