Spurs Flags

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here's the one AlMacca_ AlMacca_ was talking about, will be in Florence, Wembley and hopefully more.

BN1 BN1 you don't think it'll get in the ground? I might email Spurs/ask a Spurs steward out there and if not just bring it for the square anyway what do you reckon

YtZPLnd.jpg

02VFwrM.jpg

IvtoTHJ.jpg

Here's the one AlMacca_ AlMacca_ was talking about, will be in Florence, Wembley and hopefully more.

BN1 BN1 you don't think it'll get in the ground? I might email Spurs/ask a Spurs steward out there and if not just bring it for the square anyway what do you

Any idea what the rules are for flags at Wembley? I've got one on the way (hopefully!)...

Cheers. About £48 including postage for 3m x 2m. Thanks to Kris Kris for the tip. Ultrasshop were very easy to deal with and especially on some of the details.
No worries they're good blokes and have always been really helpful.

Just ordered my flag. Won't get here in time for Wembley but it should be at Burnley, Newcastle and Southampton away.

This arrived from Poland today... not bad for a 1 week turnaround!

RpYiRWh.jpg
Like it , care to explain the 2 left hand side quadrants......
Also hope it comes with a fire retardant certificate, otherwise might not be allowed in.
Had mine done, but I've yet to see how it worked out.....I do know that some of the transfer has come off, so might have to try and get that sorted tomorrow, but doubt it'll matter.......as I can't do photos I might change my icon

Like it , care to explain the 2 left hand side quadrants......
Also hope it comes with a fire retardant certificate, otherwise might not be allowed in.
Had mine done, but I've yet to see how it worked out.....I do know that some of the transfer has come off, so might have to try and get that sorted tomorrow, but doubt it'll matter.......as I can't do photos I might change my icon
Hi, they're things personal to me: flag of British Hong Kong and the crest of Sussex. Family stuff. I made it all dark navy so it fits with a TH flag; I also like the fact it gives a small - but not dominating - Union Flag.

Back
Top Bottom