Spurs Flags

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This bad boy arrived today. Unfortunately as i'm only taking hand luggage to Florence I don't think it will be coming with me.

6EGb9qf.jpg

bpqybtl.jpg

Here's the one AlMacca_ AlMacca_ was talking about, will be in Florence, Wembley and hopefully more.

BN1 BN1 you don't think it'll get in the ground? I might email Spurs/ask a Spurs steward out there and if not just bring it for the square anyway what do you reckon

YtZPLnd.jpg

02VFwrM.jpg

IvtoTHJ.jpg

All of these other ultra cunts have "coordinators" who spend the entire match with their backs to the game with a loudhaler, fuck all that. Contrived load of old shit, like the "Real Madrid Fans", the sanitised modern version of the old borderline nazi Ultra Surs, who all have to wear white to sit (stand, whatever) in their section.

TLDR takeaway - Cunt

Last edited:
I
Ive seen the "Spurs n Gers" flag on tour back in the day, not for a while though. Standard liege? No idea.
It's my mates from Upminster. A good friend of ours Xavier (RIP - only 45) who ran the Cockerel pub in Vise used to come to Tottenham (almost every game). He got to know a lot over at ours and some started going to Liege. Visa versa there are a lot of Standard fans that travel to the Lane. The lad I travel with has a season ticket at Spurs and Standard. Look out for our new Tottenham/ Standard flag in Florence! 4 of us travelling together 2 English, 2 Belgians (both Standard season ticket holders). Was recently at the Standard v Anderlecht game, only English colours I saw were Spurs,

Last edited:
I'm in.......

2 suggestions
a) Call me old fashioned but a huge "Up The Spurs" would be great.

mp_0134968_1024x1024.jpeg

b) Wouldn't mind a fighting cock specific one (or even reintroducing an 1882 from the days when we bothered to go to youth games) as a sense of identity.

images

tfc-logo-cock-clear.png

18821.png

I’d stick some money in for sure Rocket. Sign me up pal
OK so far we've got

Me
Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor
Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦
SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs
Park Lane Mark Twain Park Lane Mark Twain
Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite ?
Sean Sean
Adrian Cimino Adrian Cimino
YTpaxton YTpaxton
Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman *
Mandy Mandy
palmers_green_yid palmers_green_yid

I guess either a gofundme type thing, or I'll buy it and send bank details for the divvied up cost?

Any other interest? I'm fairly easy on design but would like some reference to TFC somehow.

*C wordless proviso. (Not sure the club would allow it even if we made it)
:levystare:

Last edited:
We come from the left and we come from the right.
We argue at daytime and argue at night.
We’re warriors with keyboards who thrive on the digs.
But Goons, Spam and Racists - we’ll gut you like pigs.

(you’ll notice a theme here...)

Back
Top Bottom