South Korea Tour

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Possibly, it was many years ago. I didn't take much note of the beach names, just that we were down Deal way.

To be fair, describing them as dunes is probably an exaggeration. They were shingle/sand "slopes" that we had to run up and down with another player on our backs.

Fucking brutal it was.

You're getting Walmer?

Yes, but you have to consider the salaries in Thailand. Although it's not a "poor" country still £590 (=25,000 Thai baht) is a heck of a lot of money in Thailand. Yes, clubs need to make money and people are not forced to attend but those prices are totally based on greed.

Despite whatever the data shows, Thailand is a poor country and you'll see a lot of women there get forced into relationships (often with non-local/foreign men) driven strictly by monetary reasons. Some parts of SE Asian get exploited (Thailand, Philippines, etc) pretty bad.

I once played a round of golf there on a business trip (a legit top 5 country club) and there were a couple female caddies there. One of the rich locals I went with basically told me that if I wanted to play a '19th hole' it could be arranged and that 'everything had a price.' Keep in mind these are regular caddies, not working girls. Of course I passed but you'd be surprised how many degenerates are just waiting to pounce on the opportunity to exploit these women.

I left the country initially feeling sorry for some of the locals that lived there, particularly the ones living with the unattractive, older men but if their arrangement is mutually beneficial, I guess there's no harm in it. The age gaps are creepy as hell though.

The rich and wealthy Thai's however live on another dimension and there are plenty of them that can afford a £580 but I'd suspect these types would rather fly to Manchester on a private jet and catch a real PL game rather than a pre-season friendly.

East Asian countries like Japan, South Korea, and parts of China are a different story. They're wealthy and I'd consider them developed countries, especially Japan and South Korea. Their middle class can afford expensive pre season friendly tickets. I've been to all three countries when I worked as an expat in Asia and I will say that Tokyo and Seoul are a couple of the nicest and most technologically developed cities I've been to.

Last edited:
Despite whatever the data shows, Thailand is a poor country and you'll see a lot of women there get forced into relationships driven strictly by monetary reasons. Some parts of SE Asian get exploited (Thailand, Philippines, etc) pretty bad.

I once played a round of golf there on a business trip (a legit top 5 country club) and there were a couple female caddies there. One of the rich locals I went with basically told me that if I wanted to play a '19th hole' it could be arranged and that 'everything had a price.' Keep in mind these are regular caddies, not working girls. Of course I passed but you'd be surprised how many degenerates are just waiting to pounce on the opportunity to exploit these women.

I left the country initially feeling sorry for some of the locals that lived there, particularly the ones living with the unattractive, older men there but if their arrangement is mutually beneficial, I guess there's no harm in it.

The rich and wealthy Thai's however live on another dimension and there are plenty of them that can afford a £580 but I'd suspect these types would rather fly to Manchester on a private jet and catch a real PL game rather than a pre-season friendly.

East Asian countries like Japan, South Korea, and parts of China are a different story. They're wealthy and I'd consider them developed countries, especially Japan and South Korea. Their middle class can afford expensive pre season friendly tickets. I've been to all three countries when I worked as an expat in Asia and I will say that Tokyo and Seoul are a couple of the nicest and most technologically developed cities I've been to.
Surely the £580 is for premium seats? The prices in Korea for our game with KL were between £19~£255 depending on the seat.

I left the country initially feeling sorry for some of the locals that lived there, particularly the ones living with the unattractive, older men but if their arrangement is mutually beneficial, I guess there's no harm in it. The age gaps are creepy as hell though.

19th hole!! :pochsmirk:
Shouldn't laugh ('cos it's truly awful) but that did make me chuckle.... briefly!

But, as you can see, Conte only allowed them to pose with the food but not to eat any of it :D
I'm just surprised no one has pointed out that grown men still need bibs to eat their 'Yum-Yums'!

(Or was it just that Daniel didn't wanna get the cleaning bill for all those ruined white t-shirts??)

Fucking hell, professional footballer needs to travel the world a little bit more. Bamboo wife aside most of those aren't exactly massively uncommon.
Surely all those HOLES in the 'Bamboo wife' don't suggest you'll EVER be using it as a pillow....

Did I miss a meeting?

.... It's for sticking your cock in, right? (Without the shame of ordering a blow-up doll online!!)

Tottenham duo Yves Bissouma and Fraser Forster will remain in South Korea whilst the rest of the squad travels home on Sunday... after returning positive Covid tests during pre-season tour

60334691-11019847-image-a-26_1657959695910.jpg

Back
Top Bottom