South Korea Tour

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Both in the top 10 of Earth's largest economies... ya don't say Einstein? lmao
GDP alone doesn’t equate to country being a “Developed Market” or Country. India has a much larger GDP than South Korea and in the top 5 but is an Emerging Market. There are strict measures/variables that decide whether a country is an DM or EM. For instance, one of the largest and most reputable financial institutions (MSCI) still considers South Korea an Emerging Market, not a Developed Market based on their criteria.

Nice try trying to spit facts and trying to sound smart though. Einstein.

GDP alone doesn’t equate to country being a “Developed Market” or Country. India has a much larger GDP than South Korea and in the top 5 but is an Emerging Market. There are strict measures/variables that decide whether a country is an DM or EM. For instance, one of the largest and most reputable financial institutions (MSCI) still considers South Korea an Emerging Market, not a Developed Market based on their criteria.

You’re not comparing apples to apples. South Korea has a much higher GDP per capita than India.
Like an earlier poster, I’ve traveled all over South East and East Asia. My in-laws live in Korea and my wife and I own property there. I’m in full agreement with the earlier poster, you would consider Japan and South Korea fully developed and their infrastructure puts much of the supposedly developed world, including just about all of the US, to shame.

If I had gone I'd also have a line of people wanting my autograph :cool:

As I understand it, Koreans have a bit more of a celebrity fandom culture than here. I wonder if collecting signatures, even from a minor "celebrity" like Gold is part of it.

I don’t know what I love more, AC/DC playing in the background, or Lamela protecting the Spurs players from his own team mates :contelol:
Lamala trying to decide who to kick.
’Him, no he’s my mate
him, no he’s my mate.
hI , no he’s my mate,
where’s Jack Wheelchair when you need him

As I understand it, Koreans have a bit more of a celebrity fandom culture than here. I wonder if collecting signatures, even from a minor "celebrity" like Gold is part of it.

We make celebs out of any old cunt here..... Just see Big Brother, Towie, Love Island and a plethora of twitter/insta no-marks.

You’re not comparing apples to apples. South Korea has a much higher GDP per capita than India.
Like an earlier poster, I’ve traveled all over South East and East Asia. My in-laws live in Korea and my wife and I own property there. I’m in full agreement with the earlier poster, you would consider Japan and South Korea fully developed and their infrastructure puts much of the supposedly developed world, including just about all of the US, to shame.

Taking our women and our property!

:contearms:

MCSI? who the fook is that? lmao

Back
Top Bottom