Something under the pitch...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really don't know how to feel about this.

People's main objections seem to be the shit we'll get off other fans but providing the site is run seperately from the spurs site then it shouldn't even be brought up.

Be interesting to see how much promo they do for this on Saturday.

Maybe giving out promo codes for a free virtual Zidane Shrunken Head accessory for our Turfies?

I was looking at other Spurs trademarks on that website came across this picture, which was applied for on the 29/7/13, so 9 days ago, is it a new badge of some sort?
GB50110000003015826.jpg

Whatever it ends up being.... It'll turn out to be an embarrassing Spurs PR version of what they THINK the fans want!

Another example of football dumbing down to appeal to the under-10's FIFA Pro market!!

i reckon its clearly a pre-juniors
I already did this morning. I had a wicked curry last night and the missus was not impressed with the flabby woof woofs I let off in my sleep...
sounded like this, did they.....

see what i did there?

I'm not saying its good or bad, but I love seeing stuff like this when you can almost put yourself in the room when they came up with it and have a pretty accurate idea of the dialogue the marketing bods had.

Oh yeah and bale's not in that video. Surprised marca/sky haven't picked up on that yet

Back
Top Bottom