Something under the pitch...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair Id have been all over this when I was 7.

Good idea, should do more to encourage kids to get interested in Spurs - the support and then the cunting people off will just naturally come with age and experience.

I have no problem with it really... It's a good way to get kids involved, yeah it is jumping on the Moshi Monster bandwagon, but who cares?

However, the advert does look like something they'd make in the apprentice.

I'm hearing that Bale joined & didn't get the Turfie he wanted & has refused to come out from under his bed

51d6c870efe8545c0f5104f442b50102.png

i'm ballin'

If our groundsman is busy at Levy's house, this is probably just a ploy to get kids to the Lane to turn over the soil before re-laying the pitch prior to the season!

So this is our homage to Moshi Monsters is it???? .....Right

....and it has precisely WHAT ALL to do with our assault on all FOUR fronts next season? I'll tell you, FUCK ALL!!

Back
Top Bottom