Something under the pitch...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's to get kids interested, is it really that big of a deal?

I just think there are plenty of other ways to get kids interested, as Ramsingh suggested, cheaper tickets would be one glaringly obvious place to start.

I know a Premier League club such as ours would have difficulty doing a "Kid for a Quid" day like some other lower league clubs but is it not possible to offer severely cut price tickets for Europa League games or Capital One Cup games.

I also think they should try and get more kids, watching the U21's, that would be a great place to get a kid to harbour their love for Spurs.

I just think there are plenty of other ways to get kids interested, as Ramsingh suggested, cheaper tickets would be one glaringly obvious place to start.

I know a Premier League club such as ours would have difficulty doing a "Kid for a Quid" day like some other lower league clubs but is it not possible to offer severely cut price tickets for Europa League games or Capital One Cup games.

I also think they should try and get more kids, watching the U21's, that would be a great place to get a kid to harbour their love for Spurs.
Well I agree that it should be the game getting them involved rather than gimmicks. I can't really comment on getting tickets for more than one or kids, etc unfortunately. I don't even understand how it's possible to buy two seats together and all that haha I just get mine and it's done.

In this day & age I just think this is to keep them (kids), even those that can't attend, influenced by spurs. As creepy as that may sound. Hopefully with a new stadium and more room, they can do specials for families and all that.

My 8 year old daughter loves it. It's divisive as fuck.
Basically you play games to earn enough coins to buy items to decorate your "turfie" and their "room".
Funnily enough, a lot of these items are the same as ones for sale in the Spurs Store.
You can even trade in digital coins for real pennies to spend at the Spurs Store, but the kids will never ever reach enough coins to buy say a Spurs scarf outright... which is where the Daddy cash comes in to make up 99.99% of the shortfall.

Saying that though the club do put on cheap seats for kids when they want to fill 'em - Espanyol "family" package for two adults and two U16 kids is actually cheaper than two individual adults.

Something's been growing in the depths of the Fighting Cock forum...

spursies.png

Funnily enough, a lot of these items are the same as ones for sale in the Spurs Store.
Hmmmm, I wonder what they did there?
:avbcringe:
Saying that though the club do put on cheap seats for kids when they want to fill 'em - Espanyol "family" package for two adults and two U16 kids is actually cheaper than two individual adults.
Well, at least that's nice.

Back
Top Bottom