Something under the pitch...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also did anyone else get a sinking feeling when reading that first line?

"Following further investigation into comments made by Club Ambassador, Ledley King, on Sky Sports News last Thursday afternoon, we can confirm that we have..."

Thought it was gonna say they've sacked him or something, it reads that way!

Also did anyone else get a sinking feeling when reading that first line?

"Following further investigation into comments made by Club Ambassador, Ledley King, on Sky Sports News last Thursday afternoon, we can confirm that we have..."

Thought it was gonna say they've sacked him or something, it reads that way!
Absolutely! My first thought was he's been drinking again....

If this ends up being the 3rd kit and it is anywhere close to as ugly as last year's 3rd kit I hope they bury it back under the pitch after we get a look at it.

you miserable fucker. did your secret password and secret agent code not work?

I bet you loved that shoot for a holiday deckchair bullshit. If and when I relent and have kids I'm going to teach them to lure that nonce chirpy under a footwell at the lane and stab the shit out of him.

I spent my younger years at Spurs learning swear words and how to drink shit tasting tea....proper way to spend a Saturday.

I turned out alright *twitch*

i reckon its the Spursy version of the hitler youth.

The Carlito Brigante character we have on here is the Spursy Hitler.
Which works great because we know he's great with kids.

Whatever it ends up being.... It'll turn out to be an embarrassing Spurs PR version of what they THINK the fans want!

Another example of football dumbing down to appeal to the under-10's FIFA Pro market!!

Back
Top Bottom