Sod the negatives........Post the positives to a Champs Lge Final......

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another positive...

The drunk bloke 2 seats away from me telling the drunk stranger next to me that he'd got beautiful eyes.

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR played in the fucking Champions League Final yesterday.

:tobyarm:

Barcelona didn't.
Real Madrid didn't.
Juventus didn't.
Bayern Munich didn't.
Manchester City didn't.

Woolwich, Chelsea and West Ham surely the fuck didn't.

We shouldn't have to see our boys play in that God awful gradient again.

New stadium and being in the CL final. If we can’t get lots of good players in the summer you know it will be purely just money as a factor as we have everything else.

Nor did Spuds...absolutely crap......Haha.....Spuds 0 WHUFC 1...suck it up Princess.

Who the fuck hates potatoes?! Hell I'm banging on strong with a keto diet and I love fucking potatoes... Miss them like fuck.

Oh wait... You're a sad fuck West Ham supporter with nothing to live for then winning a match against Spurs.

Go take a few laps on your running track. :dembelelol:

190403212523-spurs-fireworks-large-169.jpg

The main positives are the club reached the final of the CL final, the whole world now knows what THFC is about, top 4 insured CL in NWHL next season and the club made tens of millions from the CL run and will be making more from the new stadium.
It will stay positive if we improve the squad for next season by new signings, otherwise it will be unthinkable on the evidence of the poor PL run since January.

Positives, I didn't go to Madrid, I was in a pub full of plastic Liverpool fans including my mate and still managed to keep my composure. I can get on with my life now as it's basically been on hold for 3 weeks.

Positives - we played in a Champions League final and if it wasn't for a really unfortunate bit of luck with Moussa who knows what would and could have happpened. In the cold light of day it probably was a penalty but it's a really harsh one. He got caught out early on but the team didn't sink.

We struggled for movement and a little bit of attacking cohesion and when one could have dropped it didn't with that final 15-20 minutes.

Other positives are how foolish other teams supporters are being saying that this was a one off for our team. It isn't, we are growing and have been for some time. Our mentality is slowly changing after years of stomaching jokers like Razor Ruddock etc in our ranks. We are developing into a fine professional team and the ball is still firmly in our court as to where the club gets taken.

The chances were few and far between but when we had them and we did, it just didn't drop. It happens in football. We went into it not being the favourites, we lost 2-0 and didn't get carved open and gave a good account of ourselves when you consider that we haven't played a game in three weeks and the temperature was the hottest the boys have played in all season. That first goal altered the game and allowed Liverpool to sit back a little more, they wee professional in what they did, we struggled to break them down but I'm still extremely optimistic about our club, what we are doing and where we will end up.

If Liverpool can make two finals in a row, I know we can. Next years focus is completely different now. Next year we go for the league and the Champions League. Time to grow the grit side to our game which will happen with the pain on this if the players and club want it to. We will be fine, we are in the very early stages of actually being a big team and with us being in the cash rich Prem, that can and will only develop if we continue being smart about our business.

All in all it's a loss but I won't be losing any sleep over it. This season has been an emotional one, it's a building block for our club to be seen as genuine contenders which is far better than a cup win through the back door.

Let's see what the summer holds but all in all I really can't and won't complain. Proud to have seen my team compete in club footballs biggest spectacle, it makes me want it even more now. Positive energy flowing like Poch and his lemons would want

I didn’t have a banging hangover so didn’t miss my flight.
Back to continue my holiday was a bit grumpy but the scousers here (bar 1 or 2) were quite complimentary about us concencus is that we battered them and on another day the result could have easily gone another way.
I had a good time in Madrid despite it seemed very rushed.
Compared to where we played our stadium is just amazing

Back
Top Bottom