Should AVB go if we miss top 4?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just got a ride home from a cabbie he was a massive united fan and he was begging for moyes to be sacked. said he'd been a fan for 42 years so I asked him what he thought when Fergusson was first signed. he wanted him out after the first couple of matches but then said he was happy he wasn't sacked. point is we're starting to sound like these kind of cunts. and I dont like it
apart from the 'c' word, agree wholeheartedly with this statement!

abvout now.

not letting goals in, is a crime against spurs. and that maldini he can go too, waste of space didn't sign anyone in the international break

pair of useless cunts

Maybe we could replace him with Murray from Flight of the Conchords:
conchords-darby-jm040710.jpg

I don't want him to go, to be honest, I just thought this was funny.

Look at Woolwich now after not sacking Wenger when they got absolutely battered at Man U not too long ago.

Back
Top Bottom