Sheff Utd vs Yid Army FA Cup Wed 1 March 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

---------------forster-------------
-----dier-----lenglet----davies
porro---sarr----skipp-----perisic
----kulu------rich----------danjuma

ideally youd chuck tanganga or sanchez in the back 3 but we all know what happens when you have too many donkeys back there, we struggle against any side.

think we could do with resting either Davies or Lenglet, remember Dier is Banned for CL game so he can play next 2 matches then rest

Rest Kane and Kulu for this one start with a front 3 of Danjuma , son and Richie , Sarr in for Hjojberg and Porro and peresic as wing backs should be enough to get the job done

Still don't think we should take this one for granted. They're 2nd in the Championship and we've seen what happens when we take these games for granted.

Little rotation, sure. But need to keep it strong and the momentum going.

Forster
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Porro - Sarr - Skipp - Davies
Danjuma - Kane - Richarlison
Is what I'd aim for.

I’d personally like to see Kane start but we’ve got Wolves away before Milan, both of which will need him 100%. It was so easy against Preston so perhaps with Richie now fit as a proper striker, we should be fine.

---------------forster-------------
-----dier-----lenglet----davies
porro---sarr----skipp-----perisic
----kulu------rich----------danjuma

ideally youd chuck tanganga or sanchez in the back 3 but we all know what happens when you have too many donkeys back there, we struggle against any side.
100% shouldn’t be starting either of those fools

That team still looks flakey to me. Is Romero suspended? I wouldn’t rotate him and would start Son as 9 if Kane is rested (Kulu benched)

think we could do with resting either Davies or Lenglet, remember Dier is Banned for CL game so he can play next
2 matches then rest

Easily Davies..... LWB is far more demanding and Lenglet has played much less all season.

Rest Royal, Ben, PEH, Kane & Kulu

Last edited:
Richarlison has to get his chance as a 9. He's played very well off position, so now it's the time to play in his role.

Forster
Romero - Sanchez - Davies
Porro - Sarr - Skipp - Perisic
Danjuma - Richarlison - Son

Enough rotation to get some minutes to players, but enough quality to see us through.

Richarlison has to get his chance as a 9. He's played very well off position, so now it's the time to play in his role.

Forster
Romero - Sanchez - Davies
Porro - Sarr - Skipp - Perisic
Danjuma - Richarlison - Son

Enough rotation to get some minutes to players, but enough quality to see us through.

If he's gonna be a LWF in the first XI then he should carry on in that role on Wednesday.....

Dan / Son / Rich

I hope the team stays largely the same. We are building a winning momentum so now is not the time to take teams lightly. Get 2 or 3 goal up then rest the likes of Kane but win the game first

I'll be there on Wednesday. Getting the 1.02pm train out of St Pancras (staying overnight in Sheffield as well).
I've not booked time off work, so will be 'working' on the train. Obviously I've slotted a few non-existent meetings into my calendar so no fucker tries to arrange an actual meeting with me.

:nawty:

Back
Top Bottom